closer than ever

"Don't tell me y'all fucked on my couch." Mattia says.

"Fuck off mattia you're the one that told me to come stay over I can easily just leave if you want?" I say annoyed.

"I'm kidding, stay loser."

As the night approaches I grab my bag and go upstairs to the other bathroom. I'd rather not change and shower in mattias because... I don't know what he be doing in there man. I quickly shower and throw on shorts and a tank top with a hoodie over it. I also put socks on because for some damn reason mattia loves his room cold and my feet get so numb on the ground. I get my stuff together brush my hair and head back downstairs.

"You took so damn long me and ale already finished showering." Kairi says scrolling through tiktok.

"Sorry that I want to be really clean?" I say sarcastically as I put my bag back down and sit on the bed with them.

"So how we doing this? Are we all sleeping long ways or is one of us gonna sleep at the bottom?" Ale asks as me and kairi look at each other.

"I don't really care." I say adjusting my position.

"I want the edge." They both say and turn to me.

"Really? You're gonna make me sleep in the middle??" I say turning my head. They flash their eyes as I give in.

"Dude you guys are lucky this bed is big." I say moving them and going directly in the middle.

"You guys are sleeping like that? What the fuck is wrong with you guys." Robert says as he laughs.

"No no, what the fuck is wrong with them." I say clarifying it as ale and kairi sigh.

"Don't be mad, move." Kairi says in an annoying tone. I stick the finger at him before sitting up.

"Okay so let's all spill tea, I wanna know more about you guys and I'm pretty sure you guys all wanna know more about me so go at it." I say as I grab ale and kairis phone and put them on the bed. They all said bet.

Throughout the whole time it was, "Wow, really? What the fuck! Damn! Amazing." Just all those things. We got closer than ever. I told them a lot of things but nothing about my ex, my ex friends, nothing about that or the reason I moved schools. They told me everything for some odd reason, things that happens at events, girls they've talked to, people at our school, them. It was amazing.

"Okay seriously, I literally just spilled or told all of you guys everything so can we please like please not say anything about anything tonight??" Robert says as we all nod.

"OKEYY PINKY PROMISE!!" I say holding out my pinky as they look at me dumb.

"You guys are so lame, hurry up." I say still waiting. They all eventually give in and pinky promise me. I laugh as mattia puts on a movie.

"Okay wait, so we can all say we're super close?" I say waiting for an answer.

"Yea... why?" Mattia says as I get out of the bed.

"Okay it's been killing me but sitting in between both those dummies made me super hot so like I'm gonna be in my sports bra... haha..." I say waiting for someone to say anything.

"Mae you're fine, a sports bra is nothing. Have at it shorty." Mattia says turning his head back to the movie. They all nod and look away.

"Really? You guys don't mind? Wow." I say shocked as I take my tank top and hoodie off.

"Mae I don't think you understand how comfortable they are with each other, kissing comfortable." Robert says.

"Wow chill we're homiesexual not homosexual." Kairi says clearing the air.

"Bet, I'm gonna act like I been knew you guys then."

I say flopping my back onto the ale and kairis legs. I proceed to move myself back in the middle and under the blanket.

"Yea no, it's to cold. Can you give me my hoodie over there?" I ask ale as he reaches for it and gives it to me.

"Nice hoodie, where's it from?" He asks.

"Yours truly. Phora?"

"Ohhh yea I seen those, hella nice bro das it." He says as I look at him weird.

"Das it." I say mocking him as he whacks me with a pillow. "Asshole." I mutter as we watch the movie.

As soon as the movies done it's like 1:39 and all of them are sleeping I'm guessing. I lay there scared out of my damn mind. I hate the dark. I also don't wanna wake the boys if I'm on my phone. I lightly get out of the bed and head up stairs to the kitchen. I use my flash and a bunch of scary thoughts run through my head. I grabbed water and sat on the counter on my phone. I giggle at some tiktoks before getting a scared by Alejandro.

"Pss." He says scaring me.

"Alex!!"

"Alex? That's new."

"Yea well I'm mad, you scared me half to death dude."

"Okeeyyy. Couldn't sleep?"

"Obviously not. You?"

"No I was sleeping until you kinda kicked me in the thigh and woke me up when you got out of bed."

"Ohhh I'm so sorry!" I say eyes widen.

"Nah you're fine. What are you even doing up here?"

"I couldn't sleep and I'm so fricken scared of the dark so I came up here to watch tiktoks and get water. Why'd you come up?"

"Wanted to scare ya and I couldn't go back to sleep after getting hit."

"Oh my gosh I'm still sorryyyy!"

"Haha it's okay, Scooch."

He says as he sits next to me on the counter. He watched tiktoks off my phone before our bums get sore from the hard table we both moved to the couch.

"I don't even know why I can't sleep." I say to him. "Same."

We sit on the couch side by side with my feet up. "Wanna watch a movie? I wanted to watch to all the boys I loved before but mattia said no that hater." I say as he nods. I put it on my phone and we start watching. Ales elbow is on the side of the couch, I start leaning onto his shoulder just to get comfortable. The movie is going on when he puts his hand on the other side of me. (Like side hugging idk)

I don't think much of it at the moment but I let it go. I'm still leaning onto him when the movie ends. "Did I numb your shoulder." I say moving away from him.

"Haha no." He says readjusting himself.

It's now 4 in the morning when we're talking.

"Thanks really, I know I would've just went home and cried about you know the situation but I'm glad you were there for me." He says smiling.

"Of course you don't need to thank me anymore. Just be there when I start to cry." I say laughing with him. "Ready to go to bed?" He asks as I nod and we both go back downstairs. I slip in first as he slips into bed after me. I kept turning sides before stopping and facing Ale as he faces me. "Here." He says grabbing a hold of my hand. "Go to sleep now, there's not monsters under the bed." He says as I softly laugh and close my eyes.

The warmth and safety feeling of holding his hand lightly puts me to sleep. I felt safe, really safe. He squeezed my hand as I rubbed circles on his hand. "Thank you." I say softly before drifting to sleep.