heading off

Skip to lunch

We all sat down wondering where mattia was. I turned my head a little bit to see jenna had just sat down and smiled at me. I returned the gesture to be interrupted by mattia sitting down.

"Where were you?" Kairi asks as we all wait for a response.

"I had to do something, ooo give me some of those!" He says grabbing some of my chips. I just grin and let him take the rest. The most dumbest thoughts go through my head but like... come on he wouldn't. He wouldn't go and get with Jenna right?? Nah he wouldn't.

"What are we doing today?" Robert asks.

"We can all go to my house but these two birds are headed somewhere else after school." Mattia says stuffing chips into his mouth. "Are you always this rude or only when you haven't had your bottle yet?" I say as rude as he was. He was out of line for that. Really out of line.

"Woah chill just saying." He says shrugging his shoulders and eating my chips. I roll my eyes as ale notices my uncomforted ways. He lays a hand on my thigh as I smiled.

"Yea were just gonna get Taco Bell so she can help me with this damn chemistry homework because I think our teacher hates us." Ale says as they all nod.

As soon as the lunch bell rang I got up and mattia accidentally bumped into me. "My bad." He says walking. I sigh and let it go. "What's going on?" Kairi asks coming up next to me. "I don't know but when you find out let me know?" I say walking away quickly.

What is his problem?! If it is the fact me and Alejandro is so close it's really obnoxious. He knows we're all friends. I hang out with everyone, I KISS EVERYONES CHEEK INCLUDING HIS... he has seriously no right to be mad what so ever.

Skip to after school

I see the boys standing by the lockers when I walk up.

"Ready?" I ask ale as he nods. "Bye I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say kissing all of their cheeks including mattias. It was uncomfortable but I'm not THAT petty. "Bye..." Mattia says as me and ale walk off.

When we arrive at Taco Bell and we're sitting with our food I immediately ask him what he wanted to know.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about?"

"Right... are you okay? You've been off ever since the weekend." Ale asks concerned.

"Ale I said I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me I swear." I say laughing.

"If something was bothering you you'd tell me?"

"Of course, are you doing okay? Sorry that I never get around to texting you."

"Yea I am."

"Okay..." I say as we both laugh.

"Okay next topic already, why are you going up to Toronto?" He asks as he took a bite out of his taco.

"Visiting my dad and brother."

"Ahh yea! How come?"

"You know my dad... always wanting to feel like he's actually doing something... and I miss my brother so I don't really care." I say admitting it.

Skip to home

Me and ale bonded really well at Taco Bell. When he dropped me off at home I couldn't but not feel excited! He's literally the best friend I've always wanted. I was so happy I finished packing so quick. My excitement went down when I got a text from you know who. Matilda.