ms busy

"Oh... I don't think so..." she says adjusting herself in her seat. I question it but don't say anything because I got tired of listening to her. "What do you mean you don't think so?" Kairi asks as I look at him like what the fuck.

"Well... you probably already know but before that bathroom thingy happened... he was just ranting about how much he liked this girl and he didn't know what to do..."

"And?" I ask confused where she was going with this.

"And I comforted him and you know we did things but he said we couldn't because he liked someone."

"That's cool, He was seeing other people." I say turning my self and handing in my paper as the bell rang.

Skip to lunch

I stay in class for a little just thinking. I don't really care if mattia said he liked me to another girl. He still did all that having me look stupid. I don't ever and I mean ever wanna fall back into a toxic stupid relationship. I pack my things and finally head to the cafeteria. They all talked while I just had my airpods in listening to music and going on my instagram. Mattia sits across me as well keeping to himself. I guess the boys felt the awkwardness because they stopped talking as well. "You good?" Robert says as I nod once and return my attention to my phone. "Need to talk?" Ale whispers to me as I deny him. "I'm actually gonna go to class already. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say grabbing my chips. "I thought we were hanging out today?" Ale asks.

"Oh... reschedule? I'm actually busy all week with my mom... the weekend?" I ask as I was leaving. It's just way to awkward to be there. With two of them talking to someone and the tension between me and mattia then there's Robert who knows absolutely probably nothing. I don't know why I feel so ill about ale and Taylor I just do. Maybe I had a thing for him in the beginning but it all stopped kinda when me and mattia started you know... maybe I'm just overthinking maybe not but I just need to spend the rest of the days away from them.

After school I end up walking straight pass them and out of school. "HEY WAIT!" Ale says grabbing my hand. I pull at it as he looks at me confused.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're acting different from this morning."

"I'm okay seriously... I'm just going home." I say turning back around just to be pulled again by him. "Let me drop you off."

"I wanna walk please." I say turning back around and walking straight home. All this is to much. Mattia, to much, ale, to much, everything is to much!!

Is it wrong I might have liked ale before?? I don't think it is... even if I did actually like him I'm probably not his type anyways. Taylor is gorgeous, I seriously cannot compete anyways. I just really have to shake it off because it's driving a wedge in my mind about my friends.

Skip to Friday

I spend the rest of the week in classes or at home. I told them I was always busy to hang out and when I went home today guess who showed up at my door. Kairi.

"Are you serious." I say as he walks into my house and up to my room.

"You've been avoiding us. I wanna know why. Is it because of what jenna said?"

"No what the fuck."

"Then?"

"It's nothing. I'm obviously busy."

"Busy? Your rooms a kinda mess... what's happening?"

"Let me ask you a question, you told Ale about me and mattia??"

"Oof... he told you..."

"Yea he did so-"

"Don't be mad! I had a good reason to." Kairi says coming up to me and holding my shoulders.

"And it is?"

"Well... that I can't tell you..."

"Kairi... I'm gonna kill you but first I need to do homework so if you can leave-"

"Come into the city with us tonight please." Kairi says begging me. "Kairi I'm to tired for that."

"Mae come on! and then tomorrow we have that party at AKG?? REMEMBER the one YOU said we'd all go to."

"Ehh."

"Come on please?"

"I really don't wanna go though."

"For me?"

"Fine. When do we leave."

"Ale is picking us up in 15 minutes so hurry." Kairi says throwing himself on my bed as I roll my eyes and go to my closet. "The things I do for my ignorant friend." I say looking at him as he laughs. "You love me though."

"If we're going into the city cold as fuck I'm gonna look good

"If we're going into the city cold as fuck I'm gonna look good." I say playing with my sweater. "Damn were all just wearing hoodies or coats." Kairi says as I laugh. "Yea well if we're going to be cold I'd rather be it while looking good." I say ruffling his hair.

We go downstairs and head into ales car as I get into shot gun. "Hey." I say just sitting there. "No kiss?" Ale asks as I look at them. "No... I don't think I should anymore haha..." I say flipping my hair. "What? Why not?" Kairi and ale says at the same time. "Well... you guys are talking to people and I don't wanna-"

"Mae forget them! You're our bestfriend we don't care." Ale says as he starts driving to Robert and Mattia's house. They both get in and I just pay attention to my phone. Robert smacks the side of my head, "where have you been ms I'm always busy."

"Shut it you big nose I was." I say turning around and smiling at him. Me and mattia make eye contact for a little before I just grin and turn back around.

When we got to the city we waited in front of this bakery place and all of their friends came. "Mae! This is Maximo, max, Luca, Troy, polo, Alvaro, and roshaun." Kairi says introducing me to them all as mattia and ale them all stand behind me. "Oh... hey! I'm mae..." I say awkwardly as they all gaze.

"You're not dating any one of them right?" Polo says as we all laugh. Before I can say anything mattia jumps in, "no but she's also not available right?" He says nudging ale as they all laugh. "Um... I don't know what he's talking about but I'm all sorts of single." I say as they all nod and laugh. They all introduce themselves and we make good friends. We stand in front of the shop laughing taking pictures and what not. "Hey you're Mariano's sister right??" Zar asks and I nod. This is why, I don't wanna be known as "his sister" what the fuck. Times goes by and they all make flirtatious jokes to me as I laugh them off but I get to talk to Alvaro.

"So you're the one who replaced us huh?" He says giggling.

"Haha sorry I didn't mean to!"

"It's all good, how have you been?"

"Um I've been better. Did you guys just fly down today?"

"Yea we just came to hang for the weekend and we go back after the party tomorrow."

"Right the party, who's house are you staying at?"

"I have an aunt that lives here so I'll be with her for now."

"Oh that's cool!" I say as we both keep talking.

I look around to see where ale had wandered off to but I don't see him anywhere.