friends

Authors note
I'm gonna try out a new format kinda thing rn but I'm probably not gonna like it but bare with me :)
________________________________

I had skipped lunch to do some extra work in class. As the school day went buy and I found myself in the last period dozing off to my music. Music is my therapy, I don't talk to anyone about how I feel. Well especially since I didn't have any long term friends. My only best friend lives in Canada and that being said I still wouldn't want to bother or bombard him with my problems. I don't wanna be obnoxious.

I walk out of class into the crowded hall as everyone greets there friends sorting plants blah blah blah.

"Hey Mae!" I hear an unfamiliar voice call after me. I turn around to not expect this person, Vic.

"Oh um hey Vic." I say a bit weirded out since we haven't talked since her and her friends gave me the most dirtiest looks.

"I just wanted to come talk to you. I know you think I despise you since you um hang out with my ex right now... but like just know we're all good." She says with her straight teeth smiling at me. How can I be mad or annoyed??

"Oh yea sorry about that, I just-"

"Don't need to explain yourself. I'll see you tomorrow." She says walking away with a smile still wiped on her face. I turn to her in confusion but let it go when I see the guys.

I keep walking to the front trying not to get lost in the crowd. I do see the guys but there's really no point in stopping. But obviously I'm stopped.

"Yoo where were you at lunch doe?" Robert says as they all focus their attention to me. "Class." I say unbothered by the fact they care so much. "Wow okay we got ourselves a smarty pants." Mattia says throwing his hands over my shoulders as I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him.  We both quickly giggle at it before kairi speaks up.

"Okay enough but what we doing this Friday? Sleep over at mattias or Alejandro's?" He says as everyone also thinks about it. I remove mattias arm off my shoulder as I say, "nada, I'm not staying over with all guys."

"Ahh you're boring, you'll be fine. What do you even have to do anyway shorty?" Alejandro says as I focus my eyes on him. "Something better than watching a bunch of losers do tiktoks and play fifa obviously." I say raising a brow. He laughs as his dimples on the sides of his face pop out. Those dimples get me every time.

"Don't be boring, let's go to mattias since his room is way bigger. And Mae has been there so she knows we're not kidnaping her." Kairi says as we all proceed to walk out of school. "Whatever, I'm gonna go home though like right now, and don't bother talking me into coming over or something." I say to the boys as I slowly leave them. "AYE YOU DONT WANT A RIDE?" Mattia asks yelling at me. I raise my hand in the air signaling a no before Alejandro comes running up to my side.

"Um the car is that way." I say pointing at mattias direction. "I'm not letting you walk home by yourself retard. And besides, I live near you so we can walk." He says with again his dimples popping out of his face. Those darn dimples.

I mutter a quick "Okay" before laughing it off.

"So... how was your day?" I ask just to not have awkwardness fill the air.

"It was okay I guess, yours?"

"Fine. Could've been better."

"How sooo?"

"Well I seen this guy I thought was pretty cute but never got his name." I said as his eyes pop.

"Wow who??"