do you have feelings for me?

Mattia walks in front of me quickly outside of the cafe as everyone stares at us since hellow he looks furious as fuck and I look... scared? No.

We approach the end of the hall where NO ONE is. He stands there facing the window running his hands through his hair and going back and fourth until I had made it to him.

"You wanted to?" I say before instantly being cut off by him.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not, like I told Rowan I wasn't on my phone all weekend."

"Oh yea and I'm just like any other person."

"You're my best friend, you can ask Ale I didn't even text him back till last night."

"And you couldn't have texted me back?"

"Mattia..."

"Don't Mattia me... you know exactly why you ended up being 'busy' the same weekend we-"

"I get it Mattia."

"Then why did you ignore me? All I wanted to do was talk."

"BECAUSE MATTIA... I don't even wanna talk about this seriously." I say before roughly throwing my hands in the air and turning around, but before I can even start walking back to the cafeteria Mattia instantly pulls me back and in that moment our lips smashed together. His arm on my waist and one on my cheek as one of my hands roams his hair and the other pulling on his shirt.

A couple seconds in and I'm pulling away, "we can't..." I say wiping at the edge of my mouth. "What?" He asks.

"We can't Mattia, it's gonna cause to much."

"What do you mean?" He says playing dumb.

"Don't act like you don't know what I mean...."

"I mean... it's whatever. It doesn't matter mae, are you gonna sit there and tell me you don't have the slightest bit feelings for me??" He says as I patiently wait for an answer or more of a lie to say.

"Don't put me in that position, seriously."

"Do you? Do you have feelings for me?"

"Can we not? Like I don't want to talk to you about it. Especially now." I say wiping at a little tear that formed on the edge of my eye.

"Come here." He says grabbing a hold of me and just hugging me. It feels good to know someone has my back, even if we're not on the greatest terms. I don't insanely cry of anything on his chest. My head just lays there as we hug it out.

"Can we talk about this later? Please." I say lifting my head up off his chest and away from him.

"Of course, my house?" He says with a smirk, "you're not funny tia." I say smacking his shoulder and giggling.

"Hey hey it was a joke okay?" He says as he wraps his arms around my shoulder and we walked back into the cafeteria.

He let me go and I sat next to ale and he sat on the other side.

"Y'all good or?" Kairi asks as I look at him.

"Never been better, Mattia over here is being a little bit to dramatic." I say coming up with a lie as mattia catches on.

"Fuck off rat." Mattia says.

I smile in an instant, maybe me and mattia can work. Maybe not. I seriously will never know.

As we all laugh I turn to see Alejandro looking at his phone a bit down.

"Hey you okay amor?" I say lifting his chin. His little smile goes across his face and his dimples pop out. "Yea I'm okay." He says as I squeeze his hand and pull him closer to me. "If you need anything you'd talk to me right?" I say as my arm is wrapped around his shoulders. "Of course." He says kissing my cheek. As soon as I look up I see mattias fist clenched and he looks into my eyes.

"No." I mouth to him as the bell rings for classes to begin with again.

Me and kai had the next period together so we walked to class and got seated by, yes jenna.

"What was that about?" Kairi asks referring to me and mattia.

"What?"

"Don't what me, you guys both looked dumb walking into the cafe like that and saying he was being dramatic. Come on what happened?"

"Nothing happened?" I say laughing as Jenna took her seat across from me.

"Shh." I say slapping kairis legs. He huffs before noticing Jenna on the other side.

As class starts we all just listen and talk to our buddy partners and not our group mates thank god. Then I realized there are only 3 of us and the other guy was absent today. Fuck.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Jenna says as me and kairi both look at her.

"Um yea sure." I say laying my phone on the top of the table.

"Does he still think of me? Sorry Kairi that I'm asking." She says as both of our eyes go wide.

"Oh... um no..." I say a bit ashamed. I don't wanna speak about their business at all.

"Really? After everything we've been through? He even came over to my house." She says a bit sad.

"Haha... don't worry. You'll find someone jenna." I say smiling as she smiles as well.

"Thanks. Does he still giggle when you pinch his nose?" She says as I stare at her confused.

"I wouldn't know." I say adjusting in my seat.

"Oh... how about his problem with his tongue haha." She says trying to make a joke.

"His tongue?" I ask.

"Yea, you know him not being able to resist touching tongues with me- or I mean with anything for that matter. Like the toilet." She says trying to be cute. I look at her dead in the eye and just smile. I know what she's doing and I'm not with it at all. Kairi feels the awkwardness so he changes the subject so that my focus is back on him.

She goes to the bathroom for a while and that's when kai jumps to conclusions.

"Okay spill it."

"Kairi."

"Mae Don't play dumb I can see you getting mad at her."

"I mean he's my best friend why wouldnt I?

"Because he's your best friend not boyfriend?" Kairi says as I roll my eyes and pack up.

"Kairi it's not that big of a deal." I say laughing as we both got up and walked out of class.

Skip to after school

I walked out of math a little bit late since my teacher needed to see me about a test.

As I walk in the hall towards the front I walk pass jenna, she smiles so hard in my face I wanted to punch her. But she's been nothing but nice but WHATEVER.

I approach the boys and stand next to Ale, "where are we going?" Robert asks as I shrug my shoulders. "Ales?" Kairi says as ale nods. "Okay bet." Mattia says turning around, "I drove to so I'll go in my car." Ale announces as I turn to him.

"Right, I'll ride with you today then." I say as mattia turns to me confused and annoyed. Ale nods in agreement as mattia speeds off to his car with Kairi and Robert as me and ale walk slow to the car.

We get in and he immediately starts up his engine and driving off.

"How was your day?" I asked trying to make a topic up.

"It was good, mr lane was a pain today though."

"Dude same he made me stay after class after getting a good grade like what?"

"Yea same! He asked if I cheated like the fuck?"

"He never asked me that." I say giggling.

"Yea because you're a pretty girl."

"Awh I'm pretty? Thanks you're handsome too!" I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Take that compliment, you won't get more." He says as I laugh at him.