the boys

I'm totally bummed out when I get changed and ready for bed. I'm definitely not going to school tomorrow. Not after that. I mean it's just a thursday who cares.

SKIP TO MORNING

My alarm literally rings off so loud it's crazy. I turn it off and keep myself in bed until my mom runs up the stairs. "Mija what are you doing? Get ready for school!" She says coming near my bed. "I'm not going today, there's not much work and I'm starting projects tomorrow at school anyways." I say as she stares me down. I give her pouty eyes before she gives in and leaves for work. Of course the nanny was gonna come over to watch my little sister anyway so I wasn't gonna be alone.

I sleep until 9 and finally get out of bed. My nanny and sister are playing outside as I make some food. "Oh hey mae, no school today?" Selena asks me. (Nanny's name) "Didn't go today." I say while eating a waffle. She nods her head before inviting me to go to the park with them but I politely deny.

SKIP TO NEXT MORNING

I actually liked staying home yesterday. Felt good to be away from all these fricken people. No one texted me so obviously no one really cares where I am.

I throw on a white champion hoodie, black leggings, and white shoes. Yolo. My mom drops me off per usual and of course mattia them are in the front of the school hanging out. I roll my eyes and blast my music in my airpods as I walk pass them. I make sure to tuck my hair behind my ears so they see I have my pods in and won't be able to hear them. (LMAO I DO THIS AT SCHOOL AND I WALK LIKE I CANT HEAR PEOPLE CALLING ME LOL) I walk straight and I can definitely hear someone say, "hey Mae!" But I just continue walking as if nothing is being heard.

As the bell rings for third period Robert stumbles in and sits next to me. I keep my pods in before he grabs one out.

M: what the fuck dude
R: I was calling you dude
M: well obviously I was listening to music dude
R: why didn't you come to school yesterday?
M: didn't feel like it
R: oh is it not because of the conversation you guys all had the other day?
M: nope don't care won't ever care
R: okay I guess I won't need to tell you this then

Robert says while giving me back my AirPod. "Tell me what??" I say intrigued as he shrugs his shoulders. "Fuck you." I say turning away as he lightly laughs to himself.

SKIP TO LUNCH

I'm not sure if I should go and sit by Taylor them. Maybe I'll just walk in buy my chips and see if they call me over. If not, to the bathroom I go.

I walk in and I get a few stares from girls but I don't mind. As I stand in line to pay I realize Taylor is in front of me. "Oh hey." I say as she turns and her facial expression drops. She just smiles and turns away quickly. "Okay... um how was your day?" I say as she rolls her eyes a bit, "Mae. You're cool. But I don't think we can be friends. Not after what you did." She says staring at me so seriously. "You're joking? Actually never mind." I say paying for my shit and walking away. I'm so heated and when I walk pass Vic them they all stare at me and give me the "look". I roll my eyes and when I'm about to walk out I hear my name being called. Of course Alejandro them. I mean I said I never would again but fuck it. I walk towards them and sit next to Alejandro because there aren't any other places left.

Ma: why didn't you come to school yesterday?
M: didn't feel like it
R: OKAAAYYY
M: shut up bitch
K: someone's mad
M: me duh
A: why?
M: your friend Taylor over there just told me we shouldn't be friends because I hung out with you guys the other day haha
Ma: what the fuck
K: rats
A: haha
R: yea that's why they didn't end up with ale or mattia
M: wow never heard about mattia, which one did you do?
K: JENNA HAHA
Ma: shut the fuck up
M: wow amazing haha
A: chill chill everything is in the past and we all single so they are being haters
K: ok katie
A: shut the fuck up dude

Ale says annoyed and we all laugh at him. "So what we doing today?" Kairi says shoving food into his mouth. "I'm going home." I say while on my phone. "Nah you're not, let's go to my house." Mattia says cleaning up his area. "Bold of you guys to invite me everywhere when we just met like two days ago. Don't you guys I don't know think the tiniest bit I might be crazy." I say raising a brow. "Nah if you were crazy you wouldn't want us to even think that." Robert says as I nod. "True. Well someone's got to drop me off." I say waiting for an answer. "I'll drop you off." Ale and mattia say at the same time. "Haha okay one of you guys..." I say a bit awkward. "It's fine, on the way home I can drop her off." Alejandro says as mattia lowkey gets disturbed.

Whatever I don't mind I just need a ride home lmao.

SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

We all met up at the front of the school and decided to just post mates wing stop to us. "That's fine dude I really don't care can we just like I don't know leave already it's fucken colldddd." I say shivering as they all nod. "Okay we have to split then." Mattia says as we all nod and separated without saying much. I automatically went into mattias car because I mean I already have been in there so did it really matter? Kairi them went into ales and we all left.

As soon as we reached mattias house I opened his car door and ran towards his door as I jumped up and down. "Dude chill." Robert says wearing a thick ass hoodie. "Shut the fuck up im still cold okay." I say as mattia laughs and we all walk in. His house is very spacious that's for sure. "Where are your parents?" I ask him. He says work of course. We all headed down the stairs and into the basement. I was very hesitant on it because who the fuck lives in a basement?? Couldn't be me bro. "Nah y'all on some kidnapping shit ong." I say stepping away from them. "You dib shit my room is downstairs." Mattia says as he opens the door and runs down the stairs. That's when all Alejandro them came in and looked at me dumb. "Trust me it's his actual room." Roberts says walking down the stairs. Kairi follows including Mateo and me and ale are left alone. "Are you not gonna go down?" Ale says confused. "And risk being kidnapped by a bunch of teenage boys I met like the other day? You're crazy." I say with my eyes wide open. "We are literally 16 what the fuck can we do." Ale says. "Ok here's the thing maybe girls that go boy crazy over you guys would immediately be down to just go down there but I am definitely in no mood to be killed right now." I say as a joke. "Wow you think we're gonna kill you??!" Ale says disappointmented. "Dude I'm kidding but still, very strange." I say as I start to walk down the stairs. The boys screaming increases as I get closer. Playing games of course.

I don't know where to sit so I stand there awkwardly before ale pats the seat next to him on the couch. We sit there awkwardly as he's on his phone and all the other boys are just paying attention to the game. I grab his phone and put it under me.

M: okay aside your phone, what's your deal
A: what? Give me back my phone!
M: nope
A: give it back!
M: nope
A: ugh please?
M: what's your deal?
A: Mae come on.
M: nope
A: ughhh Fine, my deal is I want my phone

He says as he picks me up and throws me onto mattias bed as he starts tickling me. "A- a- Alejandro! O- okay! Fine!" I say in between breathes before giving him his phone back. "Thank you." He says sitting on the couch again. I sit there pouting at him before he sighs and gives in. He comes beside me on the bed, "Okay what do you wanna know?"

Authors note:

Ah I'm so sorry for not updating for AWHILE! I was so busy with school and just other things I kept forgetting! It's break now so I think I'm gonna start posting regularly :) anyways leave feedback and suggestions pls ;)