Apologies: Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

Eunbi snapped, hastily closing the book she's reading. With a voice that was thick and stern, she asked, "Where's the patient?"

"Ward 3E."

"Alright," she answered fiercely, "You go first, I'll just follow."

Right after the nurse was out of sight, Eunbi dashed towards her desk to get her phone and immediately texted her accomplice.

To: Dr. Weirdo

Ward 3E. A patient is admitted, you already know what to do. Don't be late. We'll gonna put on our play now. It's showtime baby!

She tapped the send button and there's a green indicator there that showed that the message was already delivered and read.

'She's fast.' Eunbi thought at the back of her mind, now sprinting out of her office.

...

"At this point, you're practically making innocent patients as your own lab rats. And you dare say that was all because you want to make a progress. Ha, now, you're seriously no different to a psychopath."

And with that last of a deep word, Yuna quietly departed out the place. Leaving only Eunbi and her on-war mind inside the stifling air of the room.

After a considerable amount of time, her phone tinged, smiling to herself knowing who's the cause of the sound even without needing to look at it.

From: Dr. Weirdo

Are we still acting?! You slapped me so freaking hard! I'm gonna make you pay for it!

Eunbi chuckled and quietly mumbled something like, "sorry" even no one could practically hear her.

Oh, except for the bugs and wire tapping devices that also probably inside the rest room where she's laying silently.

(Eunbi had discovered there were tons of those stuffs across the whole hospital, so why not take advantage of it eh?)

To whoever's listening through those things - that person will surely think, Eunbi and Yuna had one of the biggest fight of their lives.

Yeah, biggest (scripted) fight.

____________________________________________

After Eunbi have sedated the patient, she went out in attempt to talk to Yuna about how she freaking regret treating Yerin like that at the rooftop earlier, (she soon found out that Yerin immediately went home after the incident, she's guilty and freaked out about that and so she hated herself for being harsh to her.)

But she spotted Taehyung strolling on the lobby instead, and with that, an unimaginable plan popped up her brilliant mind.

"Hello." she greeted, approaching him and beaming a cheerful smile, "You're that man who's friends with Dr. Jung right?"

"Ah yeah," the beautiful man replied, slightly recognizing her, "Is there something about her?"

"You know she's doing good." Eunbi grabbed her phone and typed in the words;