SYNOPSIS - EDITED

Yllena's eyes have been focused on making money. Being the breadwinner in the family pressured her not to pursue college and to accept jobs. She worked in a prestigious bar as a waitress and a companion every night. There are also other jobs as well, but it's the bar that gives her what they needed the more. Money.

"Why are you working in this place?" asked the handsome stranger.

"Let's just say I earn gold here."

It wasn't hard for her to smile and be friendly with every man who wishes for her at his table because she could gain a lot of money than waiting tables.

Few more engagements with the stranger, she knew that something is starting to bother her little mind. She's starting to be attracted by his cold, few, yet gentle words. Each night, he'll request for her and only her. Yllena knew she's in trouble with herself.

Farrei never dreamed of running their multi-billion airlines. All he wanted is to fly an aircraft and glide with the wind across the sky. It's his simple little dream that is hindered by the transfer of chairmanship. Pressured and afraid of the responsibility, he spent his nights at the bar, finding solace in the hands of the sweet, yet simple companion.

As time passes, Farrei growing fond of that gentle companion, leading him to be so possessive of her every time he sees her. Until one night, driven by the unexplainable attraction between the two, something wild and burning happened.

And that changes their fate and everything. Will their hearts remain to be linked together by a red string called love, after the years that they spent far from each other?

What will the cold, handsome Farrei do to get the woman that got away?

"Seems like you stole something from me, Yllena. And the only thing to get out of your debt is fucking marry me."