« 51 »

Miyoung turned her head around, widening her eyes running towards the figure that just called her name. "Oh my god, are you okay Mark? Where's the rest?"

"I'm okay. What are you doing here?" Mark asks

Taeyong sighs. "She wanted to come. We tried to stop her but she insists."

"Mark, where are the others?" Miyoungs asks

Mark looked down, closing his eyes. "I-I don't know,"

Jaehyun, Yuta, Doyoung, and Johnny then appeared, and Miyoung looked at them in confusion. 

"What do you mean you don't know? You were with them, Mark. How can you—"

"We ran up here together after the bomb explodes, but somehow we got seperated. It was too hazy, we all couln't see properly." Mark explained

"H-hello? Can you hear me?" A voice asked from the in-ear

"Hello? Renjun is that you?" Doyoung asks

Miyoung bit her nails, feeling both anxious and worried. 

"Yes, it's me. We're in the 3rd floor." 

Jaehyun frowned. "What do you mean third floor? We searched the whole building, it's empty."

"Yeah, right now we're in the 3rd floor, you're not here." Yuta added

"No, no, not that third floor. When we got seperated, we saw someone chasing over us so we ran away and we found a metal door, so we entered the room. But I think this is their base, their real base." Jeno said

"Alright, you're all okay right?" Mark asks

"Yes, we're okay."  Jisung said

Miyoung sighs in relief, at least she knows that they're all okay. That's all she needed to know, at least for now.

"Alright, wait for us there, we already called for another backup too." Mark said

Hopefully, no one will get hurt this time.

——💫

"What is is place." Chenle whispered

They walked around the building. The walls are white, and there are doors everywhere. This must be their real base, the unknown gang.

"This is their base, I guess." Jackson said

They're all holding their weapons in their hands, preparing themselves for any sudden attacks. Then they heard loud footsteps from behind them. Jisung turned his head around, facing Jaemin, raising his eyebrow.

"Hey! Who Are you?" 

Three guys appeared, pointing at them.

Jisung loaded his gun, taking his knife with his right hand, and holding his gun with his left hand. He ran towards the guys, shooting one of them with his gun. He glide down the floor, stabbing the other one with his right hand.

Jaemin took his gun, shooting the other guy right on the head. A few more guys began to appear, and Jeno directly run towards one of them, tackling him down before sliding his knife right on the guy's neck

Jackson and Jinyoung took their gun, aiming their gun at the two guys. "Fuck, this is so not my style."

Jinyoung put his gun down, running towards the figure. He kicked him right in the face, punching him repeatedly. The guy punched him back, making him groan.

Jaemin heard him, and he directly ran towards him, taking his bloody knife. Jaemin kicked the guy down, taking his knife to stab him right where is heart is.

He stood up, blood dripping all over his hand and body. Then they heard a loud sound from the hall. 

"Great, we've summon the rest of them." Renjun groaned

Jaemin took his bloody knife, walking back towards the rest of them. He put his knife back, taking his previously loaded gun.

"Ready?" Jisung asks

They all nod, loading their guns. They hear more footsteps, making them feel more anxious then they already are. Slowly, the shadows began to appear from the hall. Jaemin had his gun up, aiming it to one of the figure. Jaemin squinted his eyes, trying to see who that person is.

He widened his eyes, putting his gun down. "Miyoung?"

 "Miyoung?"