« 15 »

"What are we watching?" Miyoung asks, sitting down beside Jaemin and Jisung

Jisung smiled at her. "IT CHAPTER 2!"

Miyoung widens her eyes in terror. "I hate clowns!"

"Tch, it's not even scary." Jaemin said coldly

Miyoung rolled her eyes. "It is!"

Mark laughed at her. "She's still a baby when it comes to clowns, but I love seeing her suffer."

"Alright, we'll start the movie!" Haechan said

Jeno turned the lights off in the living room, and they all gathered around to watch the movie.

Jeno sits beside Haechan and Chenle, on the beanbag in front of the sofa. Mark sits alone on the smaller sofa, and Chenle sits beside Jisung.

It's already halfway through the movie, and Miyoung scooted closer to Jaemin. Jaemin stared at her as she covered her eyes with her small eyes. He chuckled lightly seeing her like that.

"Shit here comes the clown." Jisung said

Miyoung covered her eyes more, hiding her face on Jaemin's chest. Jaemin stared down at her, chuckling.

"Scaredy cat." He mumbbled

Miyoung hits his chest playfully, as she continued to cuddle herself closer to him.

"Look y'all, Jaemin and Miyoung is being a softie!" Haechan screamed

Jaemin rolled his eyes at him, putting his middle fingers up.

They all laughed at him, as they all continue to watch the movie.

——💓

The next day, Miyoung woke up feeling her head pound. She groaned, sitting up on her bed.

She touched her forhead, it's hot. Guess she just got a fever.

She stared at her clock, it's 7am. She sighed, getting up to shower. After showering, she puts her uniform on and she walks downstairs to eat breakfast.

She sits on the dining table, drinking her water.

"So how's school?" A deep voice asked, startling her

Miyoung looked back, seeing her father wearing a tidy suit.

She sighs. "Normal,"

His father took the apples, and he munched it right away.

"When are you leaving again?" Miyoung asks

Her father looked at her. "Tomorrow. I'm going to Toronto."

She nods, understanding her father's busy job is more important than herself.

Not long after that, Mark appeared with his uniform.

"Ask Mr. Cha to drive you to school, or if you want you can drive right, Minhyung?"

Mark nods. "Yeah."

Miyoung mentally rolled her eyes at her father. He's always busy. Ever since their parents divorced, she never met her mother again. And her father, well he's way too busy to even pay attention to her and Mark.

"Alright, I'll go now."

With that, he left Miyoung and Mark. Just like that.

 Just like that