« 34 »

Jaemin punched the punching back repeatedly. He's currently in the training room, alone. He's letting out his anger, well even know he doesn't really know the real reason of why he's mad. He's just feeling unsure and empty.

"Stop that, you're hurting yourself."

Jaemin rolled his eyes, hearing Miyoung's voice from inside his head. He ignored her, continuing what he was doing. He panted, feeling all of his energy drained out, but he keeps on punching the punching bag anyways.

"Jaemin I said stop it." 

Jaemin ignored her again, punching the punching bag even harder now. Not long after that, someone came into the room.

"I told you to stop didn't I?" Miyoung said, staring at him in disbelief.

Jaemin sighs, turning his head towards her. "Why are you here?"

"Stop hurting yourself, it's hurting me too. I can still feel the pain you know." She said

He walked closer to him, giving him a bottle of water and he gladly accept it.

She sighed, staring at him. "Why did you do that?"

Jaemin looked at her with his tired eyes, sighing before looking away again.

"I don't know." He plainly answered

"Tch, whenever you're mad or sad or whatever that is, don't hurt yourself. You can always tell me, you know? I'm a good listener." Miyoung said, smiling at him

Jaemin chuckled coldly. "Yeah sure."

Miyoung sighed, cupping his sweaty cheeks, turning his head towards her.

"I'm serious, don't hurt yourself."

Jaemin pulled away from her, rolling his eyes. Then silence fill the room. Miyoung sighed with his lack of response.

"Na Jaemin, I care about you, so stop hurting yourself." 

Jaemin stayed quiet, he just sit there staring at her blankly.

Miyoung smiled at him, taking the towel from his hand to wipe the sweats on his face.

"I'll be here for you, always." 

——🌟

Miyoung sighed, flipping her text book. She hates math, it's one of the things she hates the most in life. The teacher gave her some math homework, and she's can't answer any of them. She decided to go to Jisung's room, to see if he already finish his homework.

She knocked on his door before opening the door. "You're still awake?"

Jisung hummed in response.

"Jisung, have you finish your math homework?" Miyoung asks

Jisung, who's currently lying on his bed playing a game, turned his head towards her.

He widened his eyes. "We have math homework?"

Miyoung sighed, feeling useless. "I'll just go ask Jeno or Mark then."

She walked downstairs again. She was about to go to Jeno's room but the sound of the doorbell distracts her.

She frowned, checking her phone to see the time. "It's almost 12am, who could that be?"

She walk towards the door, debating if she should open it or not. Besides, it's the dream base, she shouldn't open the door to anyone just like that.

"Should I ask Chenle or Renjun about this?" She mumbled

Miyoung shook her head. "Whatever, I should just ignore it."

She turned around, she was about to walk away again but the sound of her phone ringing stops her. An unknown number called her.

Miyoung frowned, picking up the call.

"Open the door, I have a present for you." The unknown voice said

Then the call ends. Miyoung turned around again, walking towards the door.

She took a deep breath, putting her hand on the door handle, unlocking the door. She opened the door, revealing a big box right in front of the door.

She quickly take the box, closing the door again, locking the door. The box is quite big, it has a ribbon on top of it, just like a real present.

She carefully opened the box, and her eyes immediately widened. There's a brown teddy bear, wearing a white shirt with her full name on it. There's a bloody knife stabbing the teddy bear, and there's also a small letter inside.

Miyoung's hands are shaking, but she proceed to take the letter from inside the box but her fingers accidentally touched the sticky, dark red substance from inside the box. The words are written in red ink, probably using the blood from the knife.

"I hope you enjoy this present, before you end up exactly the same way as this bear."

Miyoung dropped the box, her hands are shaking. She's extremely terrified. She shook her head, still not believing what she saw.

Her legs slowly going weak, as she dropped her body on the ground. Her eyes watering, her warm tears slowly coming out from her eyes. At this point she just need someone to comfort her, to hug her and tell her everything's going to be okay. But she's being sceptical, knowing someone is out there spying on her, ready to hurt her.

 But she's being sceptical, knowing someone is out there spying on her, ready to hurt her

I— sfhdfshfkjb okay