« 40 »

"Miyoung, you need to rest." Jisung said

Miyoung felt like she's about to throw up. It's currently 2am, and she's feeling dizzy, her lower stomach hurts, and she's very tired. The rest of the dreamies except Jisung and Mark also already go back to their base. 

Miyoung just shook her head, she needs to make sure that Jaemin's okay.

Jisung sighs. "We'll come back here tomorrow, let's just sleep first okay? You can sleep in Jaemin-hyung's room."

Miyoung finally nods, feeling extremely tired although she's still worried about him she needs some rest.

"You're not coming back too hyung?"

Mark shook his head, smiling lightly. "Nah it's okay, I'll wait here."

Jisung nods, taking Miyoung with him back to the base. The medical room is actually still in the same building of the dream base, so they can go back to their room easily.

Jisung took her back to Jaemin's room, trying to let her rest there for the night.

"Thanks Jisung." 

He smiled, ruffling her head. "No need to thank me, just rest okay? Your lower stomach must've hurt too, so just rest and don't worry about Jaemin-hyung, I'm sure he'll be okay."

Miyoung nods, walking into his room. She closed the door, walking towards his bed. She lied down on his bed, remembering all the happy memories about him. She buried her head on his pillow, the smell of his perfume still lingers on it. 

Rain began to well up in her eyes. She's in pain, both physically and mentally. She just need someone to let her know that he's fine, that's all.

"Please be okay, Na Jaemin."

——✨

The next morning, Miyoung wakes up early just so that she could go to the medical room to see Jaemin. When she arrived at the medical room Chenle, Mark, and Jisung were already there, standing in front of the room where she assumed it's where Jaemin is.

"He's in coma, he lost a lot of blood, but he's fine. We managed to take the bullet out." Chenle said

Mark sighs, rubbing the back of his head. "Miyoung will be upset when she heard about this."

Miyoung walked up to them with tears welling up in her eyes. "He's in coma?"

They all turned their head towards her, surprised by her sudden appearance. Jisung walked up tp her, trying to comfort her by hugging her.

"He's fine Miyoung, he's just- in coma." He mumbled

Miyoung sighs, looking at him. "Can I see him?"

Chenle nods, letting her in to the room where Jaemin is. He's lying down on the bed, his face looks pale, probably because he lost a lot of blood.

The tears that wells up in her eyes began to fall as she walk closer to him, sitting on the chair next to his hospital bed. She took his hand, holding it with her much more smaller hand.

Jisung, Mark, and Chenle looked at each other before nodding, leaving her alone in the room with the unconcious Jaemin, giving her some space.

She smiled lightly. "I'm glad the operation went well,"

She sniffled, wiping the tears that keeps on coming out from her eyes. She's hurt, seeing him in this state hurts her. 

"I slept in your room last night, I also used your hoodie, I hope you don't mind." 

She smiled, rubbing cirles on his hand. He's still unconcious, but he can still feel her presence and hear her voice.

"Na Jaemin," she said

The tears began to fall out from her eyes again, she tried to hold it back but no matter how hard she tried not to cry, she just can't stand seeing him like this. 

"Please wake up soon because,"

She sniffled, wiping her tears again. "I love you."

"