𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

It all started on a spring day. Even though it's only April, it seems like it's winter. The cold breeze flowing through like tiny dust floating in the air.

It all started when two young people met, feeling uncertain that they're going to be together for the rest of their lives. They both never thought that they would end up together, even though they know they're meant to be together. It's rather odd, the fact that they both denied their feelings.

As cold as the winter breeze, the spring day continues to go on and so does their relationship. It's not a romantic relationship, it's more likely to be a weird and an unrequited relationship.

But even though this night is as cold as the winter breeze, the morning will come again. No darkness, no season is eternal. Passing by the cold edges of this winter breeze, until the days of spring, until the days of flower blossoms.

They're both meant to be, and they will always be. No matter how much they denied their feelings, especially for the guy, he himself knows that deep down, there's nothing they can do about it.

Na Jaemin and Lee Miyoung were always and will always be destined together.

hehehe don't @ me i just love spring day okay that literally like the song of my life^^

anyways this chapter is basically just like the interlude of where it all starts and blablabla the story will start in the next chapter:)

ok i'm talking too much now lmao bye