« 28 »

"No, she's not going to enter our team to do the mission." Mark said

Jaemin rolls his eyes. "Hyung, you're no longer the leader here, so I'm the one in control and she's going to enter our team for this mission."

Miyoung and the rest of the dreamies just stared at the both of them in confusion, clearly not wanting to make a bigger arguement so they just shut their mouths.

"Jaemin, isn't this way too much? I mean it's dangerous, she might get hurt." Haechan said

Mark nods. "As her brother, I won't let her." 

"She needs to, she's the only girl here." Jaemin said

"It must be a girl?" Chenle asks

Jisung nods. "Yeah, in order to enter Jackson's party, Jaemin-hyung needs to go with his date, and Miyoung is the only girl available."

"It has to be his date?" Renjun asks again

"Yes. It's actually a party for his workers and all the company he's working with, and all of them are guys so all of them will bring their chick or girlfriend to the party. So in order for me to enter, I need Miyoung to be my date." Jaemin explained

Miyoung nods, taking a deep breath. "I'll do it."

Mark widened his eyes. "No! No you're not!"

"It's the only way, right? I'm the only girl that knows about your real identity, so I can help you with this." She said

Jeno nods. "She's true, we can't just ask someone else for help. Plus, this is a great opportunity for us."

Mark sighs in defeat. "Alright, but please take care of her. Especially you, Jaemin."

Jaemin nods.

"Alright, here's the plan. So since it's Jackson's party, he'll be very busy with his guests. It's not just a normal party, it's a ball dance party. So almost everyone will be wearing a mask. Miyoung will distract him, try to get his phone number, and then she'll plug this flashdrive." Jaemin said

"What's the flashdrive for?" Renjun asks

Haechan smirks. "This is my specialty, I created that shit. Basically, it takes all of your data from your phone automatically, so we'll get all of this datas including the one we need."

They all nod. 

"After getting the information, I'll pick her up and we'll leave the party. Remember Miyoung, you need to act like you're interested in him, okay?" 

Miyoung nods. "I'll try my best."

Jaemin smiles lightly. "Alright, the party is tomorrow night, we better get ready."

——💗

Miyoung knocks on Jaemin's door, opening it slowly before entering his room, closing the door behind her. Jaemin turned his head towards the door, staring at her figure.

"What? You're staying here tonight?"

Miyoung smiled lightly, nodding her head.

Jaemin sighs, standing up from his bed to grab his hoodie for her again. "Alright, here use this."

Miyoung nods. "Thanks."

After changing her clothes, she walked towards the bed, lying down beside Jaemin who is currently playing with his phone. She stared at him for a while, admiring his features.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or sleep?" He said, looking at her.

Miyoung blushed. "I can't sleep."

Jaemin chuckled. "I already ask Jaehyun-hyung to buy a dress for you, he'll bring it here tomorrow."

Miyoung smiled widely. "Really? I'm so exited to see the dress."

"You can try it tomorrow, but for now you need to sleep. We have a long and tough day tomorrow." He said, putting his phone on the table.

Miyoung nods. She stared deeply into his eyes, slowly taking a deep breath. She opened her eyes, and then she puts her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

Jaemin stayed quiet, not moving or saying anything.

"Just stay like this for a while, I just wanna hold you tight." She mummbled

Jaemin smiled lightly, hugging her back. "It's okay, hold me as tight as you want. I won't let go."

"