« 2 »

"Yah Lee Haechan! Stop messing around with the bank accounts, will you?" Jaemin said

Haechan shrugged. "I'm getting y'all money, it's clearly more useful than playing with different girls every week."

Renjun sighs. "I have new informations about the gang that hacked our system, Jaemin. I think it comes from a company in China."

Jeno looked at the computer screen Renjun is looking at. "China? Why would they hack ours?"

"I think it's because we're connected with NCT127, WAYV, and BTS." Jaemin said

"BTS? How?" Chenle asks

Jaemin looked at Jisung, wanting him to explain.

"Oh right, since Jimin-hyung is one of the members in BTS, I think they somehow finds out that he's my brother and we have a connection." Jisung explained

"Whoever did this, they clearly wants to take over of all the gangs." Mark said

"Oh yeah Mark-hyung, you didn't tell us your sister is going to study in Chunmyung High." Jisung said, changing the topic

Mark sighed. "Cause I know you all will hit on her, especially these two."

Mark pointed at Jaemin and Jeno.

"She's really really good-looking though, I'm impressed." Haechan said

Renjun nods in agreement. "I'm not usually into girls, but she's fine."

"Yeah, she's my seat-mate." Jisung said, smiling

Mark rolls his eyes. "Don't you dare hurt her or let her into these things we do,"

"Especially you, Jaemin. Don't you ever dare hurt her."

Jaemin shrugged. "I haven't even seen her."

"Yeah, me too." Jeno said

Chenle chuckled. "You'll fall for her as soon as you saw her, hyung."

Mark sighed. "You can do whatever you want, just don't hurt her. She's already broken enough."

——💓

"Good morning, my friend." Jisung said

Miyoung placed her bag on her seat. "Yeah, morning."

Jisung chuckled. "You're almost late."

"Well yeah, I woke up late today." She said

Just after that, a boy appeared on the classroom door. He's wearing a messy uniform and his hair is kind of messy.

He walk towards Jisung's table, standing in front of both Jisung and Miyoung.

"Jisung-ah, we need to go. Code red." He said

He glanced at the girl beside Jisung, and once they made eye contact he suddenly felt a sharp pain on his head.

Weirdly, Miyoung felt the sharp pain too. It's like as if their brain is being torn apart.

Their visions began to blur, but they're still awake. They could hear voices, calling their name.

"Jaemin-hyung? Are you okay?" Jisung asks, slowly standing up.

Jaemin opened his eyes, snapping back to reality.

He looked at the girl once more. He glanced at her nametag. Lee Miyoung.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go now."