« 18 »

Just imagine this as Miyoung lmao^_^

❤︎ 498.989 likes

ephemeticmagz 2020 SEASON'S ALBUM FEMALE COLLECTION, by Lee Miyoung👑 

jiisungprk_ wow

jn.lee how to: be @nananajaemn

mrklee.e sister...?

ty.tylee @nananajaemn

rjhuang @nananajaemn let's switch lives

fullsunhyuck @nananajaemn be ungrateful one more time and i'll kill u

"Congratulations Miyoung!" Jisung cheered

Miyoung smiled shyly as she took a seat.

"Miyoung you look great!"

"Congratulations!"

"I hope you'll like your new job!"

Her classmates all cheered her up. After a while, she finally find something she's interested in. Modeling.

"Do you know where Jaemin is?" She asks

Jisung turned his head towards her. "Jaemin-hyung? Maybe he's in the garden."

"Alright then, thanks!"

Then she walked out of the classroom, walking towards the garden. Then he spotted a familiar figure, it's none other than Na Jaemin.

She took a seat beside him and he turned his head towards her in confusion. "What?"

Miyoung smiled. "I just wanted to see you,"

Jaemin looked away from her, not knowing what to say next.

Miyoung sighs, she knew him way too well. He's way too cold to reply to those kinds of words. Or maybe he just doesn't care about it.

"oh yeah, I'm officially Ephemetic's new model now, I don't know if you already heard this or not. Maybe you don't even wanna know but yeah." Miyoung said, her smile slowly fading

Jaemin just hummed at her words, just continuing minding his own business.

"Look, Jaemin—"

"Jaemin-oppa!" A high-pitched voice called

Miyoung turned her head around, looking at who thr voice belongs to.

"Oh, Hyeri-yah," Jaemin said

Miyoung looked at Jaemin, and he's... smiling?

"What's wrong?" Jaemin said

Hyeri sat beside Jaemin casually. "I just miss you."

Miyoung then realized, right he's the playboy.

She cleared her throat. "I see you're quite busy now, I'll just go then."

"Wait, Miyoung?"

Miyoung looked back, staring at the girl.

"OMG, it's really you! I'm a big fan of you. You're so pretty. I hope we can be good friends." Hyeri said, smiling widely

Miyoung smiled. "Thank you."

She glanced at Jaemin once more before turning around. He looks happy. Sincerely happy. He gave her that look, that look she'll never get.

Then she left them, just like that.

"Let me guess, Jaemin-hyung?" Jisung asks

Miyoung sighs, plopping her head down on her table.

"Why didn't you tell me he had a girlfriend?"

Jisung stayed quiet.

"They're dating aren't they? Hyeri and Jaemin."

Jisung sighs. "Sorry, it's better if you don't know about it, that's why we all decided not to tell you."

"She's really pretty." Miyoung said

"Who?"

She looked at Jisung with her pained eyes. "Hyeri. She's the same age as us, but she's really pretty. She looks bubbly, funny, cheerful, and well pretty. Not like me. I mean many people thinks I'm pretty, but I guess Jaemin just doesn't like me."

"Look Miyoung, he just needs time okay? He'll break up with her soon." Jisung said

"He gave her those looks, Jisung. Those looks I gave him. He clearly likes her sincerely, like the way I like him sincerely."