« 42 »

It's been two weeks now, and Jaemin is still unconcious. Miyoung sighs, getting ready for the next lesson, physics. Other than math, she also hates physics. She tapped on Jisung's shoulder, wanting to skip physics class.

"I'm bored, let's skip class." She plainly said

Jisung widened his eyes. "What happened to you being half-dead?"

Miyoung shrugged. "So are you gonna skip class or what?"

Jisung nods, standing up from his seat. They both left the classroom, right before the teacher arrived. They decided to go to the place where almost every student on Chunmyung High goes when they're skipping school, the tteokbokki place near their school.

Jisung agreed to buy her tteokbokki, and Miyoung finally smiled. She's still worried about Jaemin though, it's been two weeks and nothing changed. She still sleeps with his hoodie every single night, hoping he'd wake up soon.

"Here's your tteokbokki." Jisung said, sitting in front of her

Miyoung smiled lightly, digging right in. "It's good."

Jisung smiled at her, he's happy she can finally smile again. For the past two weeks she has been devastated, well she's still worried about him now but at least she can finally speak and smile again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Miyoung asks

Jisung shook his head. His phone rings, signalling someone juts texted him. He opened his phone, his eyes immediately widens as he read the text. 

"Miyoung I'm so sorry but I have to leave now." Jisung said 

Miyoung stared at him in disbelief. "What the fuck Jisung? Are you just gonna leave me—"

"I need to go, okay? It's urgent, it's about the basketball tournament. Sorry, I have to leave. " 

Jisung then left her alone with her tteokbokki. She snickered, feeling pissed at him. But she's still tolerating his actions, afterall the tournament is next week.

Then it hits her again, the emptiness. She continuosly feel empty, even when she's in a crowded place. She sighs, finishing the rest of her food before standing up to leave. 

She was about to cross the road, when suddenly a car passed through her. She blanked out, her mind is empty, and she's feeling empty inside too. It all happened so fast and she almost got hit by a car, but a hand pulled her backwards towards the side of the road, and her body crashed into the guy's body. 

"Be careful when you cross the road, princess."

Miyoung widened her eyes, her heart is beating so fast. This scent, it smells familiar to her, way too familiar. This voice, it sounds exactly like him, the person she wants to see the most right now. She pulled away from the guy to look at his face, to check if she's only imagining things or if it's really him. Her eyes widened as soon as her eyes meet his and tears began to well up in her eyes.

The guy smiled, wiping her tears that's about to fall from her eyes. "Don't cry,"

"I'm here." He said

Miyoung smiled, pulling him into a tight, warm hug. "I missed you, Na Jaemin."

——💫

"It took you two weeks to wake up Jaemin, two fucking weeks." Miyoung said, hugging his figure tightly as if she's afraid to lose him again

They're currently in the dream base's living room. Apparently, Jaemin woke up from the coma this morning, but nobody told her about it. Jisung was also clueless about it, and somehow Jaemin managed to find her in the middle of the road. 

The rest of the dreamies chuckled, watching Miyoung cling to Jaemin like a baby. 

Jaemin laughed. "At least I'm awake now, right?"

Miyoung pouted, hitting him on his chest playfully.

"Thank god you're awake, she's literally half-dead for the past two weeks." Jeno said

Renjun nods. "Yeah, she didn't speak to anyone except if she really needs to."

Jaemin stared at her with a sad look, he felt guilty. "Really?"

Miyoung only smiled, ruffling his hair. "It's okay, at least you're fine now."

"We'll get our revenge soon, don't worry." Mark said

"Oh yeah Jaemin, do you know that for the past two weeks, Miyoung always sleeps in your room, wearing your hoodie." Haechan said, teasing her

Miyoung's cheeks turned into a bright shade of red. She buried her face on Jaemin's chest, not wanting him to look at her face.

Jaemin chuckled. "Really? Oh~ someone misses me~"

"We're glad you're back though, hyung. We were really worried when you got shot, it was so sudden." Chenle said

Jaemin smiled. "Yeah, I'm glad I can finally be with you guys again."

oh btw i forgot to tell y'all this but i changed the banner for this book!