« 16 »

Miyoung sighs, walking towards her classroom. Her head hurts, but she's ignoring the pain.

She directly sit on her chair, and then she puts her head on her table, trying to sleep.

"Are you ok?" A deep voice asks

Just by hearing that voice, Miyoung knows that that's Jisung voice.

She hummed. "Just dizzy."

"Tch, liar." He said

Not long after that, Jaemin walks into their classroom, startling everyone, especially the girls or should I say, fangirls.

"It's Na Jaemin omg-"

"Jaemin-oppa is here what is he doing?"

"Maybe he's going to see Jisung?"

"He's so handsome-"

Jaemin sighs, walking towards Miyoung's table.

"She's sick." He plainly said to Jisung

Jisung frowned, looking at the girl beside him. "Sick? What do you mean by that?"

"Miyoung, get up. You need to go to the nursery room." Jaemin said coldly

Miyoung lifts her head, staring at Jaemin. "I'm fine."

Jaemin rolls his eyes. "You're not. The headache is bothering me."

She groaned. "Fine."

Jaemin took her to the nursery room, and the nurse said she needs to rest or else her fever will get worse.

"Try not to suffer your ownself." Jaemin said

He turned his back around, but before he could leave Miyoung stopped him by holding his wrist.

"Wait-" she said

Jaemin turned around with the 'what do you want' look. "What now?"

She pouted. "Can you stay here?"

Jaemin stared at her in confusion and in disbelief, chuckling. "Me? Look I–"

"Please," she pleaded

Her eyes began to water as her vision starts to blur. She's trying so hard not to cry. "I hate having nightmares."

Jaemin stared at her again, doubting wether he should stay or just leave her.

Jaemin sighs. "Alright, I'll stay. But just until you fall asleep, okay?"

Miyoung smiled widely, slowly letting go of his wrist.

"Thank you, Na Jaemin."

Good Afternoon, Lee Miyoung-ssi

You've been invited to be a model star for Ephemetic's 2020 Female Album theme.

For applying, please fill this form.

www.ephemetic2020mdl/

I hope you can accept this invitation.

Sincerely,

Ephemetic

Miyoung stared at her phone in confusion. "Ephemetic?"

Miyoung walked back to her class, still staring at her phone.

"Miyoung-ah!" Ryujin called

She turned her head around. "Ryujin, what's up?"

"Have you heard about the new ephemetic model? It's going to be you if you agreed to it!" She exclaimed

"Um, the thing is, what's ephemetic?"

Ryujin widened her eyes. "Oh-my-god! Ephemetic is literally like our school's magazine, and if you're the model for that you're basically going to be the model for other famous magazines in South Korea too!"

Miyoung nods. "Why me though?"

"Are you joking? You're like REALLY beautiful, come on just accept the invitation! I'm sure Mark will be okay with it, he used to be the male model for last year's collection." Ryujin said

Miyoung nods. "Modeling sounds cool, so yeah I'll accept that."

"