« 25 »

"Miyoung, you should rest," Mark said, staring at his sister who's currently standing in front of his bedroom door

Mark stood up, walking towards his sister. He ruffled her hair, and then he hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're okay, even though your arm hurts because of the cut, I'm glad you're still alive." He said

Miyoung smiled, hugging him back. "Thank you, Mark. I need to thank Jaemin too, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be alive."

Mark broke the hug, staring deeply into his sister's eyes. "You love him that much do you?"

Miyoung smiled. "You know there's nothing I can do about that right?"

"I know he doesn't love me that way yet, but I know he's just trying to sort his feelings. It's okay, don't be mad at him for not loving me back yet."

Mark nods. "If you're looking for him, he's in his room." 

Miyoung smiled hugging her big brother tightly. "Thank you Mark-oppa, I love you!"

Then she left the room, running downstairs towards Jaemin's room.

Mark chuckled. "What was that? She finally called me 'oppa'?"

Miyoung paced back and forth in front of Jaemin's door, wondering if she should knock or no. 

"Come on Miyoung, there's no need to be nervous." She said to herself

Then, the door opened, revealing a shirtless Jaemin.

Miyoung widened her eyes, and then she turned around. "Seriously? Put a shirt on!" 

Jaemin chuckled. "It's not like this is the first time you see me shirtless."

Jaemin went back to his room, and then he put his white shirt on.

Miyoung sighed, turning around. 

"What do you want?" Jaemin asks, sitting on his bed 

Miyoung smiled, walking towards him. "I just wanted to thank you, for you know saving me."

Jaemin nods, staring at her right arm.

"How's your arm?" He asks, holding her right arm

Miyoung blushed. "Oh um, Chenle said the cut is not that deep but I lost a lot of blood so I need to rest for now."

Jaemin hummed, grabbing his phone. He smiled, staring at a particular message.

Miyoung peeked through his phone, seeing the name 'Hyeri' popped out. Her smile immediately fade, she glanced at Jaemin who's still smiling widely.

She sighed, looking away. "Oh yeah, do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

Jaemin turned his head towards her. "Yeah, I'm going to watch a movie with Hyeri."

Miyoung faked a smile. "Oh, alright then. I'll go now, I need to charge my phone."

Jaemin hummed, still focusing on his phone.

Miyoung sighed, all she ever wants is his attention and love. But that's too much to ask.

——💫

"What's up with you?" Jisung asks

Miyoung sat on the couch, sighing as she stared into Jisung's eyes. "I don't know, it's complicated. He's my soulmate, I know I should wait for him but somehow he loves someone else." 

Jisung chuckled. "Just wait for him, he'll open his heart sooner or later. Oh by the way, what are you going to do tomorrow? It's your birthday right?" 

Miyoung nods. "Yeah, we're finally going to be the same age!" 

"But I'm still older than you though." Jisung mocked

Miyoung smiled. "Yeah, yeah. I don't know maybe, just stay here and watch some movies with the others or watch  a movie in the cinema?" 

"I prefer watching a new movie in the cinema, we could ask the rest of the hyungs." Jisung said

"Yeah, but Jaemin won't be there though." She said, forcing a smile

Jisung turned his head towards her. "Why?"

"He's going on a date with Hyeri, on my birthday. Is asking for his attention and love too much, Jisung? That's all I want." Miyoung said, tyring to hold back her tears

Jisung leaned in, and he hugged her. "It must've been hard for you, but trust me, deep down he loves you. You just need to wait for him to open his heart to you."

Little did they know, the Na Jaemin himself actually heard what they said. He heard everything.

 He heard everything