« 11 »

"Haechan, do you detect any activity from inside the building?" Jaemin asks, speaking through his in-ear

"Yeah, we're already in." Renjun said

"So far no. I hacked to their system, the electricity is off too."

Renjun sighs. "They know we're going here, they planned this."

"Just be careful. Especially you, Jaemin. You haven't fully recovered yet." Mark said

They all continue to walk through the halls, eventually finding a large room.

"They must be in there. But the door's locked." Taeyong said

"Haechan, can you open this door? It's locked." Renjun said

"Let me see, what floor are you guys in?"

Doyoung looks around. "I believe this is still the first floor, we're in the middle of the building."

"Alright, I got it. It should be opened by,"

"Now."

And the door opens just like that.

"Damn Haechan, nice skills." Renjun complemented

They walked inside the pitch black room. Jaemin puts on his night-vision glasses, and he froze once he did.

"Stay put." He whispered

They all stay quiet, clearly alarmed that there's something wrong.

"Jaemin? Do you hear me? Code red, Jaemin. There are people in there with you. Taeil-hyung and Jungwoo-hyung is there too, but they are guarded. It's a trap." Haechan said through the in-ear

Jaemin closes his eyes. "Well, fuck it. Hello, fuckers."

He run towards the room, and the lights are turned on immediately.

They all froze in their spot, seeing 10 fully-grown men guarding Taeil and Jungwoo.

"Well, well, guess who's here," the guy said

Jaemin stood there quietly. The rest of them following Jaemin, walking towards him.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Taeyong asks

The man chuckles. "Wow, wow, wow, easy there. You clearly know what I want."

Jaemin closes his eyes. "Shut the fuck up, Jackson."

"Bold, I see." Jackson said

"You know, we're not all Chinese. But you're true about us wanting to take over your gang. You're basically allies with WAYV and BTS." Jackson exclaimed

"Yeah right, leave my brother alone." Jisung said

Jackson chuckled bitterly. "If you want them back, go ahead then. Try it."

Jeno smirked. "Oh it's on, motherfucker."

Then Jaemin hits Jackson's face. Giving him a taste of fresh blood.

The other guys started to hit the rest of the group, making the fight start.

Jackson hits him back, making Jaemin groan. His wound is his stomach is still fresh, and now he just got hit again.

Jisung saw what happened, and he directly rushed towards Jaemin. He hit Jackson right in the abdomen, making him fall to the ground.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jisung asks

Jaemin nods. "Yeah, just go get Taeil-hyung and Jungwoo-hyung."

Jisung nods, heading towards Taeil and Jungwoo.

They all continue to fight, and Jisung proceeds to release Taeil and Jungwoo from being tied.

"You fucker." Jackson said, standing up as he tried to kick Jaemin back

Jaemin smirked at him. "Pathetic loser."

Jackson managed to hit Jaemin right in the face again, giving him another taste of fresh blood.

"Jaemin, stop! You're hurting yourself." Haechan said through the in-ear

Jaemin groaned in annoyance. "Shut the fuck up."

He continued to fight Jackson with all his might. He's a strong guy, but Jackson's not a weak person too.

Jackson managed to hit him right in the lower stomach, causing Jaemin to fall.

"Fuck." He hissed

Jackson chuckled. "Who's the loser now, huh?"

Mark directly run towards Jaemin, hitting Jackson in the face.

"It's you and it will always be you, fucker."