Asa Koch

Name: Asa Koch

Nicknames: AngelCat, DarkToffee, LostBoy, AloneOnline, AsaKing, and more.

Age: 16 years old.

Birthday: May 25th.

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual, he thinks from what he has looked up.

Race: Human

Looks: He has silky black hair that is always a little messy yet never seems to have any frizz. His eyes are the lightest brown as if maybe the color of apple juice. He has smooth creamy skin and a thin build, not having muscles and yet no extra fat either. He is often seen in many different outfits, trying out many styles from button up shirts with ties to black hoodies with band labels on them.

 He is often seen in many different outfits, trying out many styles from button up shirts with ties to black hoodies with band labels on them

Hight: 5' 6" (5 ft. 6 in.)

Weight: 125 lbs.

Handedness: Right handed.

Personality: Asa is normally a rather cheerful person, always cuddling with his two cats and talking to people around the world. He does get extremely lonely when his friends are busy, which can lead to him seeming clingy, push people away, or mope about when he isn't napping. He can pretend to be anyone he wants online, but he often finds himself just genuinely trying to connect with others since that is the only contact he has to real people. When people vanish on him, block him, or ignore him, he ends up crying over it since he feels like it is his fault un some way.

Habits: Asa wanders around his house using many devices to keep in contact with friends he has made online, not adhering to any one particular sleep schedule. He tends to enjoy dark chocolate toffee chews and can often be seen with them if seen in a video chat or even hear him eating them in a voice chat. He plays with his two kitties all the time or can be seen playing online games, roleplaying online, or just trying to find someone to talk to. He will fight going to sleep just to keep talking if he is worried that the person won't be there again when he wakes up, meaning he would have to search for someone to talk to again. He sleeps in a large bed, sprawled out and has even chatted with people while he was in the tub. When all else fails, he watches anime and other shows to pass the time. He does bite his nails and has bad cleaning skills since he doesn't have to do chores.

Favorite Color: He loves the color blue in almost any shade.

Likes: Asa loves the dark chocolate toffee chews and would eat them any chance he gets. These are often given to him as rewards for accomplishments. He loves cats as they have soft fur and are the only other living thing he has ever had physical contact with. He likes to talk to people online, play games, watch anime, watch tv, and have friends. Some smells that he likes are lemon, chocolate, strawberry, and lavender. He likes a whole array of music depending on what he is doing or how he is feeling at the time. The same thing applies to the games he plays which can be racing games to simple farming games or adventure games even. Some foods he loves, aside from the candy, are: chili cheese nachos, cheesecake, and fried chicken.