Konnor Black

Name: Konnor Black. His Idol name is Kardana Lonan, meaning shadow blackbird.

Nicknames: Player, Flirt, Idol, Kon, Kardana Loran, King, triple threat, sexy, God, other names fans come up with.

Age: 18 years old.

Birthday: January 30th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Semi-closet Bisexual- he will only flirt with girls on stage, yet off stage he will flirt with both guys and girls. This is played off as trying to just get reactions, when he could go for either.

Race: Half human and half Tengu (a type of crow demon).

Looks: He has black hair that has a bit of a spiked out look in what can be seen as a stylish way. His eyes are a golden honey brown. His skin is a creamy peach that has just the hint of tan to it. He has squared shoulders and a slim, toned build. He certainly has some core muscles to flaunt off. When preforming he can be seen in flashy clothes that have pops of color to them, though they do like to give him clashes of black verses white in his current shows. Off stage he likes simple white shirts with dark wash blue jeans and his black sneekers. He has no tattoos nor piercings. He does have what he calls a birthmark of two thin lines about 3 inches each and perfectly parallel with each other on his back over the shoulder blades.

Hight: 5' 11" (5 ft

Hight: 5' 11" (5 ft. 11 in.)

Weight: 130 lbs.

Handedness: Right Handed.

Personality: Onstage, Konnor has a flirty way with him, that sweet yet enticing smile, the winks at the ladies, and very into his music. He is seen as the embodiment of the guy most girls would dream of having. He will wink at some of them while preforming even. He also seems really nice at the small meet and greets, definitely putting on the persona of Kardana Lonan for the fans. However, offstage or when not in the main eye of the public he is still insanely a flirt, but the rest is like a 180. He will flirt with guy or girl, though people can't tell if he is really into the guys or if he is just trying to tease them. He can be very rude with anger issues, wanting things to be his way. He gets mad if anyone bothers him or tries to walk away. The fact that he seems to only care about himself keeps his staff on edge the whole time he is in one of his moods.

Habits: Konnor gets irritated after each of his times performing. He usually takes it out on staff who is unfortunate to be near him. He can flip emotions fast. He feeds his tangu side through both performing and also some more devious ways. He has been known to grab, shove, hit, throw, or well just his anger outbursts. He also has been known to pin someone to the wall and tease them with flirts, guys and all. When he sleeps, he is usually sprawled out on his back with a soft snore and seems so peaceful. When he is in a good mood, people around him seem even more nervous, since it usually means someone probably needs aid or has somehow agreed to enduring something he came up with. He also kind of has a habit of taking pens from people.