Even Dotson

Name: Even Dotson

Nicknames: Nave, is what his split or sleep self is referred to as.

Age: 8 years old.

Birthday: September 10th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Unknown. He has not made it to puberty yet and has not tried to understand relationships.

Race: Human

Looks: Awake- Even has long ice blue hair that is a little choppy. He has vibrant golden eyes and usually a smile on his thin lips. His skin is a creamy white with him being lanky and thin. He has scars hidden under his clothes from burns, cuts, and chains. His feet also have cuts on them. He is normally seen wearing fake fur scarves, long sleeve jackets in dark colors of blues, greens, reds and the like, having the fake fur at the cuffs of the sleeves. The pants are also in dark colors with wide legs, not jeans. He wears boots with the same fake fur lining.

Sleep- Nave has much of the same look as the wake self, since it is technically the same boy, however unlike the normal happy boy, Nave is seen with no smiles nor joy

Sleep- Nave has much of the same look as the wake self, since it is technically the same boy, however unlike the normal happy boy, Nave is seen with no smiles nor joy. He is seen with a dangerous glint in those eyes and seem cold.

 He is seen with a dangerous glint in those eyes and seem cold

Hight: 52 in. (52 inches.)

Weight: 53.4 lbs.

Handedness: Right handed.

Personality: Even is a very kind and forgiving kid. It seems that no matter what anyone does to him, he is always resilient and never blames when anyone may wrong him or even hurt him. He is carefree and likes to play, even being open to talk to strangers, since he tries to call everyone his friend. He is innocent and goes along with what others want, often this naive nature getting him into trouble while being used by others. He is not very educated, as he has never been to a real school, but that doesn't mean he is not quick to learn. He just has his own type of smarts that he has developed.

Nave is quite different than the other side of himself. He is cold and vengeful. He will remember those who wronged him and will become violent towards them. He will either lash out, ignore, or hurt anyone he comes across as no one is his friend. He knows that just like the ugly scars the world and people have given him, so is the nature of all people. He is blunt and spiteful who will not hesitate to fight to survive. He has a knack for holding grudges and is by far much too dark to be seen as innocent.