Prince Norrix Lucien Cynfael

Name: Prince Norrix Lucien Cynfael

Nicknames: Nor, Luc, Nori, Prince Glass
Age: 158 years old.

Birthday: February 9th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Vampire

Looks: He has silver hair that shines in the moonlight. His eyes are a frosty blue and his skin is a milky pale tone. He has his earlobes pierced once on each side along with his tongue. He has sharp fangs that are always visible for feeding. He has a tattoo of three marks under his left eye. He keeps his nails painted a glossy black and a cristal spiked crown atop his head, angled to the right. He is usually found in blacks and white clothes with a very distinctive style. He wears metal bracelets that have a chain down to rings on each finger.

 He wears metal bracelets that have a chain down to rings on each finger

Hight: 5'5" (5 ft. 5 in.)

Weight: 130 lbs.

Handedness: Right handed.

Personality: Norrix has a twisted humor. He will have two humans fight before him and the loser will be his meal just to watch how ruthless and how much spirit his 'food' has. To say he has a massive mood swing or personality flip is an understatement. He will go into towns and either pretending to be a child who has lost his way or go to another place and act like a spoiled teenager who can out dare others. Then, other times he will be the stuck up, 'better than all' attitude, prince who demands his way. Then, he can suddenly become clingy, needy, and emotional. Though, to be fair, he is still quite young for a vampire, though pure blood of the royal throne. If he gets tired of something, he won't hesitate to break it, be them living or just a normal toy. His personality is a wild ride in which keeps everyone on their toes. He can be a great friend or your worst nightmare if luck is not on your side.

Habits: He can be messy when he eats, expecting others to clean up after him. He doesn't see the need to apologize for most things he does, though if he really wants to then he will. He sleeps with a dark brown plush bear. When he becomes really quiet, others should be wary as he could move without being heard or seen, could be plotting, or having an over emotional moment, and it's a gamble to know which. He calls humans his 'toys'. He never sits straight, either having one or two feet in the chair with him, or sitting angled to the side, or a plethora of other ways. He gets grouchy when hungry and whiney when sleepy. He sleeps during the day time.

Favorite Color: Black and White.

Likes: Prince Norrix loves crystals and glass. He loves the moonlight, the way the pale light lights up the world he lives in. He just can't explain how much he likes the way the moonlight sparkles through them. He likes to play with his 'food', either making the people fight to see who he drinks from or playing some game, usually rigged, before he feasts on their blood. He has no qualms of killing the one he drinks from or just draining the human dry. He likes to laugh and be entertained. He likes dogs and cats to an extent, but they have to be trained and better not jump on him or he will kill them. He loves hearing his grandmother's stories, especially the one of how their family took the throne as it is a fine bloody tale. Some foods he likes are: Sweets (like really sweet), human blood, and Steak.