Ain and Ian Lang

Name: Ain Lang (white hair) and Ian Lang (blue hair)

Nicknames: Ain is often referred to the white star. Ian is referred to as cursed star.

Age: 17 years old.

Birthday: January 12th. Ain was born first while Ian is the shadow born after.

Gender: Both are males.

Sexuality: Both are Bisexual.

Race: Both are Humans.

Looks: Ain has silvery white hair that hangs in a slightly choppy style to the back of his neck and past his nose. He has milky smooth skin with cool gray eyes that seem to be skeptical of all whom he looks upon. He has his left ear pierced with a black diamond pendant. He has a lean yet strong build with a commanding presence. Commonly he is seen in a casual suit attire such as dress slacks, a button up white shirt, and an open dress jacket. He has a mole under his left eye near the outer corner.

Ian has blue hair, a stark contrast to his twin. His eyes are focused yet
observant while having a soft blue color. He too has the milky smooth skin tone though has no piercing. He has the identical mole under his left eye as his twin and much the same thin build as the other, though his clothes are more casual. He wears white button ups with a nice jacket and nice pants, though no suits for him. He has a thin scar, the size of a six inch line, on the back of his left.

 He has a thin scar, the size of a six inch line, on the back of his left

(Ain)^                          (Ian)^

Hight: Ain is 5' 10" (5 ft. 10 in.) And Ian is 5' 11" (5 ft. 11 in.)

Weight: Ain is 131 lbs. While Ian is 132 lbs.

Handedness: Both of them are right handed.

Personality: Ain is a guy who has had a lot of expectations placed on his shoulders. He might be called the white star, but either by the way he was raised or maybe the family just made the wrong call, he is actually more of a sinister guy. He is manipulative and scheming. He likes seeing others fail. He can be seen as cold hearted at times, yet he is the chosen one so he is the one that will bring the family prosperity, right?

Ian is the one who was shunned from birth. He is called the cursed star, the shadow of the greater one. Despite all of this, he is a kind hearted guy who works hard. He has no real responsibilities placed on him and is seen as inferior to his brother. If he is ever able to do better than his twin, then he is supposed to bring forth ruin. His kind nature means that he never tries to pursue better grades or skills than his brother, though don't think he will sit by and be forgotten as he instead will strive to support his brother when he can.

Habits: Ain glares at people a lot, finding incompetence to be infuriating. He can't admit when someone does anything better than him, saying he let the other win or he went easy on the other. He tends to always be thinking of something, easily getting stressed from it and taking it out on whoever is near. He tends to cry alone when in the shower whenever things feel like they are just too much. He sleeps sprawled out and often with an arm over his face. He tends to be refined when eating since he is always being watched.