Jason Mitchell Langdon

Name: Jason Mitchell Langdon

Nicknames: Daddy, by his captive.

Age: 24

Birthday: May 13th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Human

Looks: Jason has shaggy black hair with geay blue eyes with a mole under the right eye. He has a lean build, but strong despite not having an abundance of muscles and has fair completion. He can normally be found wearing a casual jean and tee shirt on most days with tennis shoes.

 He can normally be found wearing a casual jean and tee shirt on most days with tennis shoes

Hight: 5' 11" (5ft. 11in.)

Weight: 164lbs.

Handedness: Right handed.

Personality: Jason is a cheerful guy. He is kind and compassionate, however he can be very strict when he needs to be. He has simple way of seeing the world and loves the outdoors, however he has been staying home most days now after he suffered a tragedy. He seems to be fully recovered, however his mind has changed from it. He now has this need to fill.

Habits: He pops his knuckles, he hums when he is in a good mood, his eye twitches when he is angry, and he has a slight OCD.

Favorite Color: Blue and Black

Likes: Jason loves children, playing boardgames, swimming, going to the beach, and snuggling. Some food that he likes are: ice cream, mac and cheese, and pizza.

Dislikes: He doesn't like when kids disobey, violence, yelling, and Ferris. Some foods he doesn't like are: Blue cheese, black licorice, and sauerkraut.

Fears: Not having his 'family' back, death of his 'family', and public speaches.

Hobbies: He enjoys coloring, puzzles, walking in the park, and swimming.

Collections: Kids drawings, magnets, and snowglobes.

Weapons: Jason uses chemicals, zip ties, ropes, locks, and non lethal methods.

Powers: none.

Occupation: Works in a high position of a toy company.

Position: Seme (Top and Dom).

Turn ons: Cute, young mentality, begging, innocence, slow, loving, and kisses.

Turn offs: Force, rough, meaningless, one night stands, waste play (poop and pee), hurting his lover, bdsm, and crying.

Family: Jannet Langdon (dead)- Mom, Richard Langdon (dead)- Father, Sarah Langdon (dead)- Wife, and child (dead).

Friends: Samuel Caster (age: 23)- Blond hair, blue eyes, and works at the same company.

Julie Simons (age: 20)- Brown eyes, brown hair, and his sister-in-law.

Enemies: He tries to avoid them.

Pets: A turtle shell calico cat named Chestnut.

House: Three room, two bath house with a large back yard and basement. It has a cozy feel to it.

Room: His room is a light blue paint job with light gray furniture. His bed has dark blue comforter with black sheets and a walk in closet.

Backstory: Jason grew up with fairly normal life, but then his dad passed away from a cancer when he was 12. It was hard, but he bounced back to his cheerful personality. Then, he fell in love at the age of 16. He married Sarah by the age of 18 and they started a family, however while his wife was six months pregnant his mom and Sarah were in a car accident, killing them and the child. It took a while, but he seemed to find the joy back in life. Little does everyone know, his mind fractured and is looking for that family he lost. The difference though is he now projects both the child and wife onto the same body and the child instead of being unborn he sees it as being five.

Other: He kidnaps a person to fill the roll of his child the way his mind has fused the two lost loves. He keeps the person in a child's room in which has been modified to have locks and sound proof.

Need to Knows: He has very specific rules that he wants the 'child' to follow.
1. Daddy is always right.
2. Bed time is at 8:30pm.
3. No accidents.
4. No hurtting self or daddy.
5. No back talking.
6. No yelling.
7. Play nice with the toys.
8 Eat all your food.

If these are not followed he will provide punishments such as: no yummy food, spanking, time outs, no toys, earlier bed times, and if really unruly he will resort to chemicals and hypnosis techniques.

Quotes: "Oh sweetheart, you're only five." He remarks though his captive is older.

"You know me, baby, I'm you're daddy." He smiles softly as he first greets his captive when they wake up.

"You're my princess, and just like in the stories we have to stay in the castle," He explains why the captive is locked in the room.