Riya Owens

Name: Riya Owens. Her Idol name is Aqua Cordelia which means blue-green daughter of the sea.

Nicknames: Idol, RyRy by those really close to her, of course she also goes by her stage name.

Age: 16 years old.

Birthday: December 15th.

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Unknown. She has never had the chance to think about this with how she has been in the spotlight for so long, though she probably wouldn't care as long as she finds the right person.

Race: Half Siren and half human. She has the lifespan of her human side, but the gift of her looks and voice from the Siren side along with a few other things.

Looks: She has long black hair that is kept in two low hanging messy braids and the ends hang down to be past her bottom. She has lovely smooth peach toned skin that radiates with a natural beauty. Her eyes are like aquamarine gems. Most of the time she is seen in flashy clothes for her performances such as white coat that has black trim and inlaid with aquamarine color, a trademark of her brand, her pale pink dress that is so light it seems white yet not the same tone as the jacket, black gloves, and black stockings. Her white and aquamarine headphones as well as her white boots. She has no blemishes nor piercings, not even any tattoos, keeping her skin pure for the fans.

 She has no blemishes nor piercings, not even any tattoos, keeping her skin pure for the fans

Hight: 5' 6" (5 ft. 6 in.)

Weight: 105 lbs.

Handedness: Right handed.

Personality: Riya is a sweet girl. She likes to smile and make others smile as well. She loves to sing and have people gather around to enjoy it, making them happy too. She doesn't really like that she can't have personal time much and she has like no free time, but hey that's fame for you. She really does work hard to make as many people enjoy her songs as she can. She can get really overwhelmed and has more of a young playful spirit most of the time, though don't mistaken that as her being a little kid. She might be naive when someone likes her too much or never had a crush, but she isn't stupid or a pushover either. She is honestly just trying to do her best and takes criticism very hard.

Habits: Riya sings every day. She drinks a hot lemon and honey tea every morning and right before bed to keep her throat nice. She messes with things when she is bored. She tries to sneak off to hide at times to just catch her breath. She picks a guest to talk to her back stage after each performance by a random ticket number. When she eats, she has to use a cloth to cover her clothes. When she sleeps she sprawls out or wraps herself in a cocoon of blankets to stay warm yet always has a fan facing the bed.

Favorite Color: For the public she claims that it is Aquamarine, but in private Riya actually likes black.

Likes: Riya likes to sing. She likes making people happy. She likes being able to enjoy the fresh air on a nice day. She likes swings and swimming. She likes stuffed animals and snowball fights. She likes preforming, but she also likes having calm times. She likes shopping and well being a teenager. She loves all kinds of music, though she is only supposed to sing certain ones or she could influence people's emotions. She loves sweets, though she isn't supposed to eat them much. She likes her manager, well most of the time that is since there are plenty of times she complains or doesn't want to do things. She likes small dogs, cats, birds, and fish. She likes bubbles, manga, and playing games. She likes hanging out with people, even if that is hard for her to do. She likes the smell of the ocean, rain, and lemon. She likes to read young adult books that are fiction. She likes to watch all kinds of shows and movies. Some foods she likes are: salad, vegetable soup, and don't tell her manager but she loves small lemon finger cakes.