Martii Alam

Name: Martii Alam

Nicknames: Timekeeper, Raven, Joker, Reaper, dream weaver,

Age: He has stopped his clock at 24 years, 47 days, 9 hours, 17 minutes, 13 seconds years old.

Birthday: He chooses to celebrate every December 31st, when linked with the living world.

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Some would say Demigod, some say angel, some say demon, some say he is only a myth, but he would say that he is a gatekeeper between worlds.

Looks: He has vibrant pink hair which reaches to below his ears while his bangs are stylistically cut to have a jagged length with part of it making it to the bridge of his nose yet the part over his red eyes are just about to his brows. He has smooth porcelain complexion with a soft skin. He has a lean body, though a nicely proportional shoulder width, which are not so square as to be overly stressed yet on rounded with slouching either. He is often seen in rather formal attire of a black short top hat that has a lavender ribbon wrap and four feathers poised from the right side. The feathers are: one is a fuchsia like purple, the second feather is a bit shorter while being close to a kiwi green, next to that is the white feather sitting at the same length, and finally there is the shortest one which sits in front of the other's at an angle from the front to the back being a fuchsia base with black for the top half speckled with white dots. His left eye is often using a monocle that connects to the left ear lobe where he has a silver chain to the single piercing. His dress coat is black with silver dimond buttons, the cuffs and collar having a darker black with a simple even spaced crosshatch pattern, while the inside of the jacket is the same violet as the band on his hat. His button up vest is white with thick black stripes, sporting a folded collar as a black ascot is tucked into it. His shirt is a button up, long sleeve, magenta which can be seen peaking from the wrist cuffs. He wears black slacks, deep red socks, and dress shoes. He rounds this outfit out with his black gloves and pocket watch. If you catch him at the right time he will also have his burgundy check suitcase that has deep brown leather bands, corners, and handle, complete with brass rivets.

 If you catch him at the right time he will also have his burgundy check suitcase that has deep brown leather bands, corners, and handle, complete with brass rivets

Hight: 6' 1" (6 ft. 1 in.)

Weight: 153 lbs.

Handedness: Right handed.

Personality: Martii is a clever guy, making deals and trading to get what he wants. When you meet him, he is mysterious and offers things. He doesn't quite lie, however there is always a price he doesn't speak of, thus he is seen as someone different once the price comes to tole. He is one to encourage others to indulge themselves and can indulge himself, yet he remains in control. He can be seen as manipulative and isn't the savior others are hoping he is. He will not feel guilt for his betrayals as he watches before moving on to his next job. He is a kind guy at first, but then twists once he has control.