'Master' and his 'Pet'

This is a two combo OC. They will be ran together.

Name: Dilan Bryant Von Drekkenburg

Nicknames: Master. Close friends can call him Bry. Mr. Von Drekkenburg or Sir, by strangers and employees.

Age: 26

Birthday: June 24th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Half-Elf (or human if needed)

Looks: He has feace green eyes, peach skin, strawberry blonde hair, and a strong yet lean body. His jaw and neck are really defined. He is normally seen in dark button up shirts with a black pinstriped jacket, black pants, clean red boots with black soles that leave a circle with a demon wing and an angel wing on the prints, and maroon tie when he goes out. He can also be found in dark tshirts, dark wash jeans, and his boots when he is more casual. When he exercises he is found in dark tank tops, black pants, and his boots. Dilan has a tattoo of an intricate sleeve on his left arm mostly consisting of vines with thorns.

 Dilan has a tattoo of an intricate sleeve on his left arm mostly consisting of vines with thorns

Hight: 6'1" (6 ft. 1 in.)

Weight: 153 lbs.

Handedness: Right handed

Personality: Dilan has been known to be harsh and not accept excuses. He will not hesitate to give out punishments when necessary. He can be quite catty, or rude and spiteful with things. However when he is in a really good mood he will be a bit of a prankster in secret, such as setting traps to trick others into needing to get punished. When he gets to be tired, he gets grumpy and possessive of things or people, however he is sweet and caring once asleep, though clingy. After a punishment is over, he will give affection as he still cares. He does have a short fuse and can be angered quickly. He can be violent when he doesn't have Ryker to help him calm down. He has high expectations and will be firm to see the order followed through.

Habits: When he gets extremely angered or irritated, he will pet Ryker to help calm down. He gets violent wne angry. He talks a bit in his sleep, usually soft and caring mumbles. He also cuddles when he sleeps, clingy even. When he is bored he doodles on the corners of papers about either his next tattoo idea or once in a while it will be of a dragon circus. When nervous he's a bit opposite, so instead of being in front to the right of Ryker a lot of times, he'll be slightly behind and to the left, however when Ryker isn't around he keeps the facade and just ends up a wreak at home, with occasional slight shifts more avoidance then aggressive behavior in the situation that makes him nervous.

Favorite Color: Black, red, and gray.

Likes: He likes being in charge, dragons, designing tattoos, and the circus. He likes being served and waited on. He also likes when things are done the right way. He likes being up high where he can look down on people. He likes art of many styles, as he doodles. He prefers quiet when he works, but on the occasion he might listen to music it would be something powerful like Opera and or heavy fast powerful classical, mostly piano. He likes to read books about tips and tricks for training, torture, and things to give prank inspirations. Also, he like whips of all kinds, even the cat o tails. His favorite foods are: Steak, Curry, and parfaits.