When You're the Alien

This OC takes place on a different planet and you are the alien who has come to visit.

Galaxy Name- GX-476, also known as Lyra Capella

Planet name- Dinyria, or was marked as F3R-879.

Planet description- The core part of the planet is made up of lakes of lava and what you might assume to be crystal trees. The trees are not actually made of crystals, but they are similar in texture and look, while coming in just as many colors. The surface that is between the lakes of lava are covered with a spiny blue grass covering blackened landscapes. Above this are floating islands of all sorts of types. There are three moons, one white, known as Xigna the goddess of birth, one red, known as Qola the goddess of harvest, and one blue, known as Arphy the goddess of water, while there are also two suns, one red, known as Wamdon the god of day, and the other is yellow, known as Nudon the god of life. The sky is a silver color when looking up during the day from the planet.

Important Islands-

Lumford Isle- This island might be one that seems smaller, however it well known for the Lugen plant that grows here. This plant is a cream like faint yellow color and springy to the touch. It has become a very versatile plant that is only cultivated on this one place. The majority of this land is set up like farms having a vast array of colors to the crops, the soil when in the prime is actually an orange tone and when the soil needs to be replenished it turns a deep brown color.

Burstos Archipelago- the base of this island is much like a floating ocean having water made of a soft pink color and large trees that have deep red barks that grow out of it in massive ways that where the roots net together at the base of the tree out of the water is actually where towns and cities are built. The canopy above is made up of a lavender tone leaves.

Bredenmar Atoll- is actually a chain of small islands that acts much like a belt around the planet that are all connected by coral like vines of white with a rainbow of colors speckled within them. The same coral like substance can be found on the chain of islands on their unique silver lakes that have been come to be known as the pools of the heavens since the color is that the same of the sky.

Graventrie Key- This island is quite a rocky terrain, having the same blackened mountains as the core of Dinyria, without the lava lakes. Within these mountains, many important ores and minerals can be found or cultivated. The locals tend to keep to themselves unless making trades. There are only a few settlements on the surface where the rest lay within the mountains.

Vercroft- This island has become a major trade hub for all sorts of people. The center of the island has become one of the largest cities on the whole planet. They are the most technologically advanced and diverse place. There are a few smaller settlements along the edges of the island, but these are not as grand as the Gifted City, Venticall.

Neewood Haven- This island has fields of soft blue grass on rolling hills, lush orange and red dirt, deep purple trees with their yellow leaves, and is a popular vacation destination. They have some small lakes of the clear pink waters and usually clear weather.

Races-- the main centiant ones.

Nekats- A small humanoid that can use a chameleon effect to blend into the surroundings, pointed ears, and no hair.

Kods- thin, lanky, humanoids who have white or gray flesh, tendril like fingers, and hair that of the softest silks always matching their skin.

Cigmen- humanoids that seem to always emit a smoke like from their flesh as their core body temperature is much higher than the rest, have four arms, and glowing eyes.