King Marius Lynch

Name: King Marius Lynch

Nicknames: Highness, King, Majesty, Master, Mar, Rose King, are the names he is good with, but King Coward, Brat, Puppet King, Cry baby, are a few said behind his back that he detests.

Age: 29

Birthday: November 10th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Forced into an arranged marriage and no one outside the castle knows that he is gay. If the staff talks about it, Queen Cecil will have the person put to death before her throne.

Race: Human

Looks: He has white hair that he ties back into a messy low ponytail. He has nearly porcelain complexion and gray eyes that are full of mischief. He is most always seen decked out in glitz and glam with golds, whites, and blacks, along with his black gloves. He even has his gold crown. He has a lean, lightly toned body from fencing and other activities. He has a tattoo of a diamond with a crown above it on his right forearm. He also has an odd splotch birthmark on his neck, under the back left if the jaw about an inch in size.

 He also has an odd splotch birthmark on his neck, under the back left if the jaw about an inch in size

Hight: 5' 7" (5ft. 7in.)

Weight: 139 lbs.

Handedness: Mostly left handed.

Personality: Marius has mood swings easily, liking to be the center of attention. He does get bored with things easily and this includes people. He likes to have his way, but does need structure of someone who can stand up to him without being too hurt that he will verbally or physically lash out. Now, he isn't abusive, but he has been known to throw things or slap someone when he feels like he has no power. He will not stand up to Queen Cecil, his wife, as he is actually a bit scared of her, though he will deny that as he is the king after all. He tends to be a handful for those who work in the castle by either causing trouble or becoming gloomy from being scolded by Queen Cecil. He doesn't just get depressed however, instead he will be afraid, then mocking angry, followed by sad, and then back to frustration. He is not in love with the Queen, but he will not leave her, nor take harm against her. He also doesn't like to touch things with his skin at most times, keeping his hands soft and gloved for most occasions.

Habits: He mocks others when he thinks they can't see. He only takes off the gloves for baths, sleeping, and the very rare occasion that he finds the need to feel the warmth of another's skin, though the person must be clean. He has mood swings that can lead him to throwing stuff when angry or upset, often breaking stuff. He sprawls out when sleeping with a snore. He is really refined when in a public eye or other royalty, this includes his eating. He spends time in the garden maze with the Rose's when he needs to get away, or will take a hot bubble bath.

Favorite Color: Black, white, and gold.

Likes: Marius likes roses for their complex beauty, the lush flowers of many colors that bloom with all their might, guarded by the thick bushes of thorns, before they wither, however if cared for they will bloom more to out last others with strong roots; he sees himself as a rose in this way. He likes fencing and being entertained. He enjoys horseback riding, a bit of archery, and croquet. He likes expensive things and being the center of attention, without trying. He likes things to be clean and new, though he can appreciate something antique if well kept and polished. He likes being the King, though he doesn't have much say in any political matters. He likes to dance and attend parties, since he is able to interact with more people as if he actually has importance to the kingdom aside from being the one that will eventually have to provide an heir to the throne with the queen. He likes classical or orchestra music. Some foods he likes are: Roast duck, Bison pot pie, Chocolate raspberry tarts.