Axel Lowe

Name: Axel Lowe

Nicknames: Lime, Axey, Daddy,

Age: 23 years old.

Birthday: October 18th.

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Race: Human

Looks: He has black hair that covers around his ears, even past his bright green eyes, though tends to part well for them to be visible. He has milky white skin and paints his nails black too. He has two small scars, one on his left arm while the other is right side. He is often seen in black clothes that has lime green incorporated into it with white as small accents. Another signature thing about him is how he will wear ankle boots that actually have a stiletto heel to them along with skinny pants. His sense of style is close to cyberpunk. He might have a thin and light build, but due to hours of training, he is both flexible and strong in his core. He may not have visible muscles, but if he were to do his routines without a shirt you would see how strong his core really is.

 He may not have visible muscles, but if he were to do his routines without a shirt you would see how strong his core really is

Hight: 5' 8" (5 ft. 8 in.) with heels, 5' 6" (5 ft. 6 in.) without them.

Weight: 120 lbs.

Handedness: Right handed.

Personality: Axel is a rather caring guy who will comfort others when they seem upset, or at least try to. He is a guy who knows what he likes and doesn't let the bullies keep him from being who he is. He can be quiet at times or he can be a bit of a prep around others. Now, he also has a bit of a mischievous side as well, though only a handful of people get to see this since most people just see the light guy who is easy to pick up. Don't mistaken his light and thin build for being weak though. If someone crosses him or hurts the people he cares about, you better watch out. He can be bold, flirty and a bit positive at times too.

Habits: Axel paints his nails black every Sunday and Wednesday with small patches filled in when needed on other days. He always keeps a thing of tic tacs in his pocket, unless in uniform or practice, but then it is still close at hand. When alone he either sleeps holding a pillow or he sleeps on his stomach. When he uses the restroom, he tends to pick the third stall, third sinck, anything like that if there is enough in there.

Favorite Color: Lime green and black.

Likes: Axel loves wearing his heels and his cyberpunk style. He loves doing cheerleading and doing the stunts as a flyer. He likes to baby anyone he is in a relationship with. He loves fun music that is easy to move to. Some smells he enjoys are lemon and rain. He likes action, animated, and comedy movies. He likes carnivals, fairs, and amusement parks. He likes to go out and have a soda with friends. He likes to read manga and other YA books unlike the works that are assigned for classes. He loves dancing and acting as well. He likes cats and other animals well enough. He likes being who he is and when his baby behaves. Some foods he likes are: yogurt, hamburgers, and brownies.