I walked back to the room where I was watching the conference from originally. I swung open the door and said 'Hasta la vista, I'm back baby!' Logan and Jake's trainers patted me on the back or hugged me, cheering. I quickly checked my phone to see spam messages from Alissa

Alissa: OMG, HE DID NOT JUST CALL YOU A SLUT

ADDIE

Addie?

Addie, please don't do something stupid...

OMG, UR ON THE STAGE

Wait, you know who his girlfriend is?

We are gonna have a big talk when u get back.

Addie: Yeah Yeah, I'll explain when I get back.

I rolled my eyes at Alissa's dramatic...ness? And turned my face to the screen. Nothing was really happening apart from the constant childish bickering and Dave trying to break it up and ask the questions. I was about to go on my phone again and maybe on Instagram, when I felt someone tap me on the back. I turned around to see a tall, lanky blonde with blue eyes and a vlogging camera.

'Hi' He said nervously. I raised an eyebrow in a judgy manner, but quickly put it down. 

'Hey' I replied 'I'm Addison.'

'I know I'm a massive fan of you and your brothers.' He quickly blurted out I laughed at his nervousness before thanking him.

'So, what's your name?' I questioned.

'I'm miniminter or Simon.' He grinned.

'Well it was nice to meet you Simon' I smiled, trying to wrap the now slightly awkward conversation up.

'You too Addie.' He smiled in return. I turned around to face the TV again, when I heard Simon say 'WAIT, ADDIE!' I turned back round. 'Could I maybe get your number? I love your videos and I'd like to stay in touch.' Simon blushed.

'Sure,' I smiled embarrassed. I gave him my phone, and took his, putting myself as 'Addie' in his contacts. I took my phone back and saw Simon had put himself as 'Si.'

'Guess we're on nickname basis.' I grinned. He returned the grin before I had an idea. 'Hey, do you want to say hi in my vlog?' I questioned.

Without even getting a reply, I took my camera out and switched it on. 'Hey again guys, I've just met...' I let Simon say his name before continuing 'It was great to meet you Si, his link will be in the description so go subscribe to him.' I informed the vlog.

'Free clout!' I heard Simon cheer in the background. I laughed before switching off the camera and putting it back in my bag. He quickly filmed a small clip with me before we said bye.

'Bye Si.' 

'Bye Addie.' We quickly shared a hug before I muttered 'Shit, you're tall.' I heard Simon laugh before he walked towards the door.

He was just about to leave before Jake, Logan, Deji and JJ walked in. I shot a dirty look and JJ and Deji before walking over to Jake and Logan. 'I thought that went alright.' I said. They rolled their eyes and laughed. 

'Not going to lie though, I'm kind of happy you came on stage.' nodded Jake.

'Anyway, let's go already, I've had enough of this room.' I stated.

We started walking out when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked back to see Shannon. 'Make sure your brothers train.' He said quietly.

'I'll make sure they lay off the calories.' I grinned. I ran back towards Logan and Jake before realising Jeff had joined. I walked alongside them before we arrived at the car. I Jake got in, before me and then Logan. Fuck, I was in the middle seat. 

I listened to the boys' conversation for a while before I checked my phone again.

Hi

I read the text before looking who it was from. Simon.

heyyyy

Si: R u going back already?

Addie: Duh, why? Where r u going?

Si: We're staying in the room here. We r waiting 4 all the fans 2 leave.

Addie: Oh, just an fyi, but if you're thinking of getting any beverages from the coffee or vending machine, I don't recommend it. Ur probs going to get food poisoning. 

Si: hahah, too late I've already got a breakfast bar.

Addie: Si, I wasn't joking...

Si: Well in that case, shit.

Addie: took the words right out of my mouth.

Si: Oh well, I'm going to the minibus taking us back to the hotel. I gtg for 5 mins. Ft in 5?

Addie: Sure.

 I connected my airpods before asking the guys if it was alright to FaceTime a friend. They nodded with no questions.

I played some games on my phone for 5 minutes before Si called.

The background music blasted through the airpods before I turned the volume down.

'You sure you on a normal bus? sounds like a party bus' I laughed

He laughed and said 'Nah, it's just that Josh is driving and is in control of the music.'

'Let him know on my behalf that he has a shit taste in music.'

'OI JOSH, EVEN ADDIE AGREES YOU HAVE A SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC.' Simon yelled.

'Oi who's this chick' I heard someone say in the background. I rolled my eyes.

'Shut up JJ' Simon laughed.

'Wait, do you mean JJ as in... KSI?' I quickly questioned.

'Yeah, we've been friends since year 7.' Simon explained.

'I don't know how you put up with that prick.' I sighed and rolled my eyes.

'Me neither.' Simon laughed.

'Oi, has our little Addie got a boyfriend?' Logan pushed Jake and pointed at the screen.

'Is that Logan?!' Simon's eyes went wide.

'1, Logan I don't have a boyfriend, this is Simon, I met his today. 2, yes it is Logan, Jake is here too. And 3, I'm going to hand the phone to each of the so you can talk to them.' I explained.

I handed the phone and an airpod to Logan first. 'Oh, you're talking to Miniminter?' Logan asked me.

'yep. Now talk to him.' I told him. Logan and Simon had a short conversation. I could see Simon trying not to fangirl all over Logan. 

'Okay guys, you're going to have to wrap it up here, because we've arrived at the house.' I told the boys. They had gotten on like a house on fire. 'You can meet Jake another day.'

We quickly said bye before entering the house.