Our Punk Spike Love (PrUK)

Requested by The awesome Prussia & Artemis

Notes:

- Punkknot is the name of the band

- "Master of London" is the name of one of their songs

- I got the band name, song name, and the title name from name-generator website, so apologies if these happen to be names of real songs/groups.

Narrator's POV

Crowds were cheering as the music stopped, Arthur holding the microphone up high before lowering it to his mouth.

"Thank you London!  You've been a bloody fantastic audience!"  He yelled back at the crowd, their screams intensifying.

"Love you Arthur!"

"Punkknot is the best!"

"Look my way!"

With a wave, the group exited the stage, their manager Allistor heading over to them with towels.

"Nice work you lot," He said, his Scottish accent harsh.

"Thanks," Arthur said, rubbing the sweat off as Gilbert bounced about.

"Zhey zhought our new song "Master of London" vas awezome!"  Gilbert said, getting a high-five from Mattias the drummer.

"Dude, they were totally stoked about it!"  He said, laughing as he started tussling with Gilbert.  "We gotta go out and celebrate!"

"Sounds awezome to me!"  Gilbert said with a laugh.  It was then that the two heard a huff.

"Huh?  Vhat's vrong Arthur?"  Gilbert asked.  "Jou feeling lonely~?  If jou vant, jou can awezomely come drink vith Mattias and me."

"No thanks," Arthur said with a huff, walking off as Lukas had already done a while ago.  Allistor sighed and followed after Arthur.

"What was that about?"  Mattias asked.  Gilbert shrugged.

"No clue here," He said.

"Then let's go drink dude!"  Mattias said, putting his arm around Gilbert, already leading him away.

Though neither noticed the angry look coming from a certain Brit behind them.

---------------- Time Skip ----------------

"We're your biggest fans!"  A blond said, dressed in spikes as she and and a friend walked up to Mattias and Gilbert.

"Awezome, vant a selfie?"  Gilbert asked, making the girls squeal as they got a photo opportunity with Mattias and Gilbert.

"Yo, you girls interested in some fun?"  Mattias asked, making the girls squeal more as Mattias stood from his seat.  He put his arms around the girls.

"Yo Gilbert, you want to join me and these lovely ladies?"  Mattias asked.  Gilbert sipped his beer but shook his head.

"Not zhis time, I'm too unawezomely vorn out from our awezome concert!"  Gilbert said cheerfully.  The girls seemed glum but Mattias understood that Gilbert wanted to be left alone.

"Come on ladies, we'll still have a fun night!"  He said, leading them off as he started chatting them up.  Gilbert turned back to his beer.

'Wonder if Arthur is off getting awezomely laid like Mattias will,'  Gilbert thought to himself.  Thinking that made him groan.