A Memorable Royal Wedding (Norway x Reader x Denmark)

Requested by superkitty114

Sequel to "The New War (Norway x Reader x Denmark)

[name] = your name

Fairy AU

Narrator's POV

"Just breathe Emil, I'm sure you'll be fine."  You said, straightening his white jacket for him.

"I know, I know [name], I'm just... nervous."  He said, averting his eyes as a light pink blush appeared on his face.

"Doesn't everyone feel nervous on their wedding day?"  You asked.  This just made Emil's blush worsen.

"Yes... No... ugh, maybe...?  I don't know..."  He said, taking a seat.  You sat beside him and patted his back.

"Big brother... don't you love Leon?"  You ask.

"Of course I do!"  He said, giving you a shocked look.  You put your hands up.

"Hey, I know, but remember; you're getting married to him because you love him and won't regret it."  You said.

"Of course I love him and no, I'm not going to regret marrying him in the least since I want to spend the rest of my life with him."  Emil said, before clamping a hand over his mouth, his blush worsening.

"See?  Then you don't need to be nervous."  You said teasingly.  Emil nodded, trying to calm his blush down.

"Man, well-said [name],"  A familiar voice said.  You turned to see Mattias, King of the Danes.

"What are you doing here?"  You asked.

"For the wedding, of course."  He said, holding up an invitation.

"Oh yeah, I forgot all royals are supposed to attend the wedding."  You said.  Mattias chuckled and walked over to you, taking your hand in his as he knelled before you.

"But I also came for something else too."  He said.  You tilted your head.

"What else?"  You ask.

"[name], would you give your first dance to me tonight?"  He asked.  You were about to answer when Mattias was smacked away from you by Lukas who took you hand.

"No."  He said simply.  "Little sister will dance first with me."  He said in his usual monotone.  Mattias pouted.

"But I asked her first!"  He whined.  Lukas glared at him and grabbed him by his cape, choking Mattias with it.

"I am the King of this country, and she is my sister.  She will dance with me."  He said in a possessive voice.  Mattias growled and broke away from Lukas's grip.

"Hey!  I'm a King too ya know!"  He said.  You glanced away from their fight to see Emil hyperventilating, totally stressed out from both the wedding and from those two fighting.

"Hey!"  You yelled, getting both Lukas's and Mattias's attentions.

"Stop fighting on Emil's wedding day!  You're ruining it for everyone but for Emil most of all, and you guys are stressing him out!"  You said, getting mad yourself.

"But-"

"No buts."  You said, cutting both of them off as you pushed them both out the door and slammed it shut in their faces, locking the door and heading back over to a stressed out Emil.

"Just breathe Emil, everything will be alright."  You said, hugging him.  Emil hugged back, letting himself be weak and show emotion in front of you.

~Meanwhile Outside~

"This is all your fault."  Lukas said, walking away from the door as Mattias followed.

"My fault?  How is it my fault?  All I wanted to do was ask her to a dance."

"So you could seduce her."  Lukas said, a scowl on his face.  Mattias pouted.

"Hey now!  I'm an eligible bachelor, and she's an eligible bachelorette, so I don't see any problem with me asking her to dance."  Mattias said.  

"I don't care, you can't have her and that is final."  Lukas said.  Mattias scowled.

"Oh yeah?  And who are you to say otherwise?  Her fiance?"  He asked.  Lukas rolled his eyes and smacked Mattias hard on the head.

"Her big brother."  Lukas said, walking off, leaving Mattias all alone to pout and whine over the bump on his head.

--------------- Time Skip ----------------

You linked your arm with Emil's and walked him to the doors of the grand hall, surprised to see Lukas standing there.

"Big brother?"  You asked.  Lukas nodded, bowing his head slightly.

"[name], Emil, I apologize for stressing you both on a joyful day, but you both know how pushy that stupid Dane is.  I simply didn't want him to push either of you two around, especially today."  He said.  You smiled.

"I forgive you."  You said, hugging Lukas.  Lukas hugged back before looking at Emil who shyly walked forward.

"I'll... forgive you... only if you... walk me down the aisle..."  He mumbled, a blush on his face.  Lukas gave a ghost of a smile, offering an arm to Emil.

"Of course little brother."  Lukas said.  Emil took his arm, hiding a little smile as you took Emil's other arm.  "Shall we?"  Lukas asked.  You and Emil both nodded.  Lukas nodded to the guards who opened the door, the wedding march beginning to play.

The three of you walked down the aisle, people smiling as they saw Emil.  Emil smiled when he saw Leon's jaw drop, you giggling quietly at the look on his face.  Once you three reached the end, both you and Lukas hugged Emil before handing him off to Leon and taking your seats.  The priest cleared his throat.

"Dearly beloved,"  He started.  "We are gathered here today to-"

He was cut off by people gasping, pointing upwards where Mattias was flying and actually diving down, landing right before the alter, right near your seat.

"[name], please forgive me for earlier."  He said.  You were a bit shocked at his sudden entrance that you just nodded, unable to really say anything.  Mattias whooped in response, grasping both your hands.

"Great!  How about we make this a double wed-"  Mattias was cut off by both Lukas and King Berwald knocking him over the head with their royal scepters.  Mattias collapsed to the ground, unconscious with now three huge bumps on his head.

King Berwald sighed and grabbed Mattias by his cape, dragging him off and placing Mattias in his seat where he was supposed to be sitting next to King Berwald.  Lukas snapped his fingers, using his magic to tie Mattias to the chair and gag him.

Once done, Lukas turned back to the priest.

"You may continue, and no, there is no double wedding going to happen."  He said simply, sitting beside you again and putting his arm around you.

The flustered priest coughed into his hand, trying to regain his composure.

"Erm, yes... Now, we are gathered here today to witness the union between these two young lovers."  He said, going on to perform his duties, giving Emil and Leon a wonderful ceremony, all the while Lukas kept you by his side, keeping one eye on a still unconscious Mattias, King Berwald doing the same.

But all of you could certainly agree, that this was indeed a very memorable royal wedding.

~Fin~