The Married Life (GerFra)

Requested by madigen who also knows how good this ship is :)

Sequel to "I'll Help You (GerFra)"

Omegaverse AU (better known as one of my top ten favorite AUs)

And yes, I had a lot of fun with this and all the fluffiness

Narrator's POV

'Warmth,'  Ludwig thought as he felt the warm body next to him cuddle closer, only making Ludwig's arms tighten around the smaller body.  Slowly, Ludwig opened his eyes and gazed at the beauty sleeping beside him.

Long wavy golden hair matched with blue eyes that were still closed.  Soft creamy skin and soft looking lips.  To say that Francis looked like a god would've been insulting, for Francis looked far better than any divine beauty ever could.

"Are you going to spend all morning staring at moi?"  Francis said, a playful smile on his face, snapping Ludwig from his thoughts.  Ludwig blushed.

"Nein, its just... jou look so - nein - umm..."  Ludwig was at a loss for words but this only made Francis let out a melodious laugh.  Francis leaned in to give Ludwig a quick peck on the cheek before pulling back.

"Merci mon amour~"  Francis said, knowing that Ludwig was probably trying to compliment him.  Ludwig's cheeks only darkened.  Francis just chuckled and shook his head, his golden tresses bouncing as he sat up.  As if on cue, soft crying could be heard, making both males turn to the nearby crib.

"Ludwig, could you-"

"Ja, already on it,"  Ludwig said, cutting Francis off as he got off of their bed and walked over to the crib, picking up their 7 month old son Matthew.  Matthew stopped crying upon being picked up by his Vati, instead looking up at Ludwig with teary eyes.

"Shh Matthew, jou are okay."  Ludwig cooed softly, gently rocking Matthew as he walked back over to Francis.  Francis reached his arms out, gently taking Matthew into his arms from Ludwig's and leaning back onto the pillows.

"Good morning mon petite bébé,"  Francis cooed softly, gently bopping Matthew on the nose, making Matthew erupt in a fit of giggles, grabbing Francis's finger.  Francis chuckled and let Matthew be as Ludwig rejoined him on the bed.  Ludwig placed a quick kiss on Francis's and Matthew's foreheads as he wrapped his arm around Francis.

"Danke Francis,"  Ludwig said.  Francis looked up at Ludwig and smiled before placing his attention back on their young son.

"Je vous en prie [You are welcome],"  Francis said as the small family started to get ready for their day.

----------- Time Skip to Breakfast -----------

"Ludwig, I don't zhink Matthieu wants to try eating zhat yet,"  Francis said in an amused voice as he watched his husband trying to feed Matthew wurst.  Ludwig shook his head defiantly.

"Nein, he vants to."  Ludwig said, trying to get Matthew to eat a small piece but instead of eating it, Matthew turned his head away and made sounds of protest.  Francis sighed and placed his napkin down on the table, finally deciding to go rescue his little baby boy.

"Matthieu~"  Francis said, getting his son's attention.  Matthew made grabby hands at Francis who took him out of his high chair.

"Francis, jou should sit,"  Ludwig said.  "Jou know zhe doctor said jou still need plenty of rest after having carried Matthew."  Ludwig said, sounding like a mother hen.  Francis gave a soft chuckle.