Caught In The Middle (Greece x Reader x Turkey)

Requested by rakastava

High School AU

[name] = your name

Reminder that Heracles is Greece and Sadik is Turkey

Narrator's POV

"-And so, I would like you, Miss [name], to guide these two new students around the school in between your classes."  The vice-principle said.

"Yes ma'am, as a member of student council, I won't let you down."  You said cheerfully.  The vice-principle nodded and led you out of her office and to the two new students.

One looked as though he was dozing off while the other was... wearing a mask?

You glanced at the vice-principle but she shook her head as if to say not to ask.

"Heracles, Sadik," The vice-principle said, getting the attention of the two boys.  "This is Miss [name], a member of student council.  She will be guiding you around the school."

""Yes ma'am""  The two said in unison.  The vice-principle nodded and left you three alone.

"So do you guys have your schedules?"  You asked.

"Here," The sleepy Greek murmured, handing you the paper as Sadik was still checking his bag.

"Got it!"  He yelled, getting the secretary to shush him as he handed it to you.  You glanced over both sheets.

"Hmm... Seems like you two have a few classes together and most of the rest are close together."  You said.  You shook your head.

"I'll start guiding you to your first class, which is History."  You said.

You led them out the office and started walking down the halls.

"All subjects are either in the same floor or same wing of the school."  You said.  "Science is a weird one as each of the floors has a science wing but a specific one."

"Like?"  Sadik asked.

"Like Physics is on the third floor and Chemistry is on the first floor, and Biology is on the second floor."  You said.

"Seems simple enough..."  Heracles said with a yawn.

"I understood it faster than you!"  Sadik said in an aggressive way.  You glanced at him and found him trying to intimidate Heracles.

"But you asked the question...?"  Heracles said in an uncaring voice.

"Don't fight."  You said, making Sadik back off.  Sadik moved away from Heracles.  "Anyways, here's the list of classes per floor."  You said.  You held up your hands.

"First floor has Chemistry, Computer, and Art classes.  Second floor is Biology, Literature, and History classes.  And third floor has Physics, Math, and Language classes."  You said, counting them off on your fingers.

"What about gym, health, and wood shop...?"  Heracles asked.

"Hey, I thought you were smart!  Why are you asking that?  Something confuse you?"  Sadik said in a goading voice, probably trying to rile Heracles up.  Heracles just ignored him.

"Sadik, back off."  You said, giving him a warning.  "And to answer your question Heracles, they are in a separate building.  There's a connecting hall/wing that will take you over to that building.  The second floor is the gym, and underneath it is health and wood shop and a few miscellaneous classes.  Also, home-ec classes are in the art department, but health classes are part of the physical education curriculum so they are in the separate building."  You explained.

"Thank you..."  Heracles said.  Sadik seemed to be fuming.  But you chose to ignore him, he seemed like a trouble-maker.

"Moving on, we arrive at one of the various staircases."  You said.  "There's one at every junction and help divide the different subject wings."

"So take the one nearest your class, got it!"  Sadik said.  You just smiled, deciding not to comment as you took them upstairs.

"Here is the History department.  You two are in class H209."  You said.

"H209?"  Sadik asked.

"Yep, says it on your schedule."  You said, pointing out the number.  "H stands for History Department, then the 2 afterwards means second floor, and the last two numbers, the 09 mean classroom number 9 in the wing.  Each wing has about 10-20 classrooms."

"That's a big difference..."  Heracles observed.

"Science wings have 10 or a little more per floor, and the language department has a ton of classrooms because we offer a lot of language options."  You said.  Heracles just shrugged.

"Anyways, do you guys have any questions about the school?"  You asked.

"I have one..."  Heracles said, raising his hand.

"What's up?"

"Where is the best place to take a nap...?"  He asked.  You tilted your head.

"You're in school to learn Heracles, not to nap."  You said, making Sadik smirk.

"Ha ha ha!  Serves you right Heracles!"  He said.  You gave him a disapproving look.

"You're not much better Sadik...  It is against dress code to wear masks in school..."  Heracles shot back.

"But-!"

"Enough boys, try to get along."  You said, getting between them as you felt the tension.  It was then that you heard the bell.

"Oh!  That's the first bell!"  You said.  You shook your head and pointed at a classroom.  "That's where you two go to class.  I'm heading off to my own and I'll pick you guys up after the class is over and show you to your next, so wait here!"  You said, gathering yourself and heading off, leaving the two.

Once you were out of sight, Heracles sighed as Sadik grit his teeth.

"You lazy Greek!  You keep trying to ruin my chance with her!"  Sadik said.  Heracles lazily glanced at him.

"You keep ruining your own chances... as well as my own..."  Heracles said, starting to head to class.  Sadik growled.

"Hey!  I'm not done lecturing you!"  He yelled, running after Heracles.

"But I'm done listening..."  Heracles said nonchalantly, already taking a seat in the empty classroom.  Sadik soon followed and took a seat nearby.

"Don't think this is over!"  Sadik hissed towards Heracles as other students started filing in.  Heracles just glanced at him before looking away with a shrug, choosing to ignore Sadik.

'Today's going to be a long day...'  Heracles thought to himself.

~Fin~