Alex and Loki exchanged a glance, but kept walking with the Grandmaster. Alex ignored the suspicious look from the Grandmaster's right-hand woman, keeping a mental note to look out for her. 

"There's unlimited alcohol here," He continued. "Help yourselves to anything. And, once we find a champion, we'll hold another contest. Highlight of the place, really."

"Contest?" Loki asked. 

"My Contest of Champions, yes. We have a prize champion to be reckoned with, and everyone gathers to watch him defeat anything that challenges him."

"This tour has been lovely, Grandmaster, but Loki and I would definitely like to go check out some of those sports," Alex spoke with a smile. 

"Of course, just out through the gardens."

Alex took Loki's hand, pulling him out of the building. 

"I have the weirdest feeling about this place," She confessed. 

"It's alright, love, it's just new. And different,"

"Well, might as well make the best of it. Change me,"

"No." Loki smirked. 

"Loki," She warned. 

"I quite like that outfit,"

"I'll freeze you."

"I'll continue to stare."

She huffed. He finally obliged, changing her into leather pants and a cropped white tank top. She rolled her eyes at his cheekiness, while he simply shrugged. Loki smiled down at her, looking at the necklace he had gifted her sitting prettily on her neck. It had taken him a great deal to obtain such a beauty, but he knew Alex deserved as much. 

"Alright, I only recognize one of these sports." Alex read as they approached a sign.

"Oh, is it sword throwing?"

"No, you psycho." She laughed. "Tennis."

"What on earth is that?"

"It'll be fun, come on."

Alex obtained some racquets for the two of them, and a couple of tennis balls. They walked together, laughing, on their way to the court. 

"You just hit the ball back to me." She spoke. 

She bounced the ball, feeding it to him. He missed completely, swinging and missing. He looked at her, confused, as the ball rolled away. She waved it off, and tried again. After a couple of tries, Loki got frustrated, and set the ball on fire. 

"Loki!" She laughed so hard her stomach hurt. 

"Sword throwing is much easier." He huffed. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent doing incredibly relaxing activities. After they ditched tennis, they opted for a couples' massage. Which, would have been relaxing, if Alex didn't have to scold Loki every five seconds for trying to sneak a peek at her. 

After their long day of pretending to be a rich country club couple, they had dinner. The Grandmaster toasted them at the small restaurant, keeping a close eye on them. The food, although bizarre, was actually better than anything Alex had ever tasted.

After dinner, they decided to order a bunch of alcohol to the room. They hadn't even been to their room yet, but Alex was giddy. It was exquisite--a giant king-sized bed in the middle of the room, with an insane view of the city behind it. The balcony was large, with seats on it to enjoy that view. 

"There's got to be some kind of catch to this place," Alex spoke, breathless. 

"It's not Asgard, but it is beautiful," He agreed.