The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 1

Booooooooom

Shit my fucking gun ran out of bullets.

"Where are you Jordan?" the fucking dumbass guy said.

I scoffed before grabbing his foot since he was walking right past me but couldn't see me because I was ducking behind a car.

When he fell I quickly took the gun out his hand and started landing good punches.

I pulled out my pocket knife and quickly sliced his neck without hesitation.

I glared at him even though he was fucking dead I still glared at him.

I was pissed off at the moment.

This fucker shot my phone a few minutes ago too. it was vibrating a few feet away from me since it fell out my pocket so he saw it and shot it so now my fucking phone is broken.

I wonder why it was vibrating, I don't even get calls or texts only alarms which are only early in the morning.

I got my shot phone and pulled out the SIM card since it wasn't damaged.

I then stood up and walked away out of this car shop since this us where I found the guy. which this just happened to be a drug house.

I'm not surprised since I'm still around the violence and shit.

Two or three months ago, the guys and my girls had to fake their deaths since our boss was still looking around for us.

And I did the same right when I left that fucking house.

So now we are off the hook and out boss doesn't sen anybody to look for us anymore.

It's been 6 months and I haven't talked to them or seen them I mean I get a few texts from all of them every once in awhile but I don't answer but it pretty much stopped like 2 months ago.

I got in my car, and sped out before any cops came.

As much as I don't want to say it but I'm a wreck.

I have fucking bags under my eyes. I have bruises from all the guys that I had payed a visit from. my eyes are even droopy.

And I haven't slept in bitch ass months ether.

Well anyways I can go order a phone and ill get it in a few days.

In the meanwhile ill be stopping in on a few houses.

6 hours later

Right now I'm outside one of my victims house.

This guy his name is victor and he's barely leaving his house going to work.

He got into the car, while waving off to his family, who were in the door way waving back too.

He put on his seat belt, started the Engine and drove off.

But right now he should be heading to Starbucks since he can't seem to be awake every time he drives.

I already know his routine, I know all my used to be victims which are now killed and my other victims routine.

I had been watching them for about 2 months now.

I'm not trying to rush into things since that's a way I'm gonna get caught by the cops which I don't want that because I know for a fact that if I get caught I'm gonna be on the news an my used to be boss with see me and hunt me down.

Every time I kill my victims, I make sure that there will be no tracks that will lead to me.

So It takes time, but sorry for him since he's gonna be dead in a few minutes.

I turned my car on and drove down the street heading to Starbucks.

After he gets his coffee he usually goes to his other girlfriends house and stays there for at least 30 minutes tops.

I drove passed Starbucks keeping my eyes on his car an took a right heading straight towards his girlfriend Number twos house.

I parked on the curb across the street from his girlfriends house and not even four minutes later he had arrived.

I got out my car. made sure no one was here out in the open. and quickly walked across the street.

With my black leather jacket, hoodie and my black pants.

"Excuse me," I said walking up to him.

"Yes?" he asked putting on a charming smile.

"You have expired." I said before pulling my gun out and shooting him in his forehead.

Lucky for me I have a silencer on my gun so, it didn't make much noise.

I then walked back across the street normally, trying to not make it seem like I was doing something bad.

I got in my car, started the engine and started driving away onto my next victim.

For the past three days I've been killing about three men a day.

And it's been on the news that there is some serial killer on the loose.

Which is me if you haven't figured that out.

2 hours later

"Jordan don't do thi-"

I cut him off by pulling the trigger of my gun.

Bitchass bastard.

I walked out the abandoned drug house and got in my car.

A few people were there but they didn't seem to notice someone was killed since they all looked stoned.

I pulled up in my apartment, and opened the door with my key.

I walked into my room and turned the tv on. waiting for the news expecting that its gonna show that there's been a murder.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's a little short but vote anyways please.

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.