Game changer

Jake Slade's POV
I have allied with the alpha Baldev of India so I can avenge the princess who left me and never came back. I know it was my fault but I had my own reasons to it. I know for a reason that she haven't mated to anyone and I have. I and the alpha will use this to our advantage and win the war even when her pack is more strong. Though I am not sure of her being the assassin as she haven't done anything that proves her to be the one. Alpha Baldev is explaining us the Trikon strategy which is the most beneficial strategy according to the Indian history and we are expecting that they opt for the same strategy so we have to be fast and advanced. According to Alpha Baldev no one has ever came up with a solution to this strategy. Though Emily's adopted brother was against the idea of us participating in the war. Game's on princess Clemira. 

Clemira's POV
Slade might think that I don't have a mate but he's really wrong at that one. The moon goddess cut all the ties between him and me so I can find an another mate. I smiled evilly and smirked "Clemira at least put your walls up. I can read everything." Viran said slamming his forehead and I smiled sheepishly at him. We laughed and saw that it was time for us to sleep. When a guard came running in the tent "Princess they are marching towards us." He said and I roared for everyone to be at attention. 'EVERYONE BE AT YOUR POSITIONS ACCORDING TO PLAN. THEY ARE MARCHING TOWARDS US.' I roared and "Go call the allies and the witches." I told the guard and he nodded frantically while running out of the tent. We got ready and put our weapons in place where we wanted. Every category mind linked me that they are at place and ready to attack when I ask them to. Nina came running in the tent so she could make my potion wear out. She said a spell and my old scent was fading and Viran''s scent was coming in so that everyone could tell that I was mated to Viran. All of us rushed to the ground where I saw the main fighters and category B standing there in fighting stance. I and Viran went there and stood near Hades who suddenly sniffed the air and then turned towards me with his eyes widened "Are you?..." He asked and I nodded while smiling at him. Everyone who were there smiled and bowed their head to Viran as he will be the future king of the kingdom. He smiled and nodded his head for everyone to get up and focused his attention towards the alpha Baldev's pack who were marching towards us with Jake Slade and a woman at his side. The weird thing was that the woman looked a lot like me that's when Jaswant came out and roared at the woman and that's when everything made sense. That the woman was none other than my mother.   

How dare she betray her own  mate "Long time no see Jaswant." She said with venom in her voice and I roared at her. I was getting angry at the fact that she left her own mate for that bloody Baldev. "My daughter.." Her voice cracked "You're no mother of mine. My mother is Jaswant's new wife." I said and smirked and that's when Jake Slade sniffed the air. About time you do that bitch.

Jake's POV
I sniffed the air and froze when I realized that Clemira is mated to the man who's standing next to her. She smirked "Ouch Slade.. Did you get hurt that I am mated now? Didn't expect this coming right?" She said and laughed evilly. I lunged at the guy thinking he was some weak wolf but hell I was wrong he threw me away with his bare hands and laughed "Bitch I am from the royal school of werewolves." He said and my eyes widened at what he said. All of them were laughing at us and I could see why because I was here making a fool out of myself. I saw that guy pulling Clemira by her waist and growled at me because I was her mate at a time. "How? Why didn't I feel anything when you mated with him?" I asked confused "Well the moon goddess ended all the ties when you mated with someone else so that's the reason you didn't feel anything." She said laughing evilly. "Well well Baldev were you expecting to use such useless people in the war? You thought I would cave in seeing the women who gave birth to me or this pathetic creature who was once my mate?" she said evilly and walked slowly towards Baldev. She went close to Baldev and got her hand on his face "Did you think you can actually make The assassin weak?" She asked in a low voice and moved her hands in such a way that she was seducing him. All of us froze after what she said and all of us from Baldev's side stared at her in shock. "Don't try to act Baldev or you can lose your life in the snap of my fingers." She said with a low voice to him. 

Clemira's POV 
I went back at my place and saw the woman who gave me birth. I went to her and roughly held her face "Did you think you could make me go against my own father?" I asked her with venom in my eyes and then she looked down in shame. That's when Jaswant clapped his hands and laughed "Did you think of my daughter to be such a weakling?" He asked while laughing. It did hurt me that Jaswant didn't tell me the truth but I know how it feels when your own mate leaves or rejects you. I can feel him and I am proud to call him my dad after all these things he's still alive and fighting this war with me. I pushed her back and went back to Viran "Baldev give me your territory and I will save you the bloodshed." I offered and he laughed "Did you think I would do so much to just hand over my territory to you?" He said and I laughed evilly "Okay then go and get you army ready. We fight tomorrow." I declared and everyone from my side submitted to me. I said and started  making my way back to the tent when I heard something. I knew it so I shifted and caught the dagger. In a swift I took out my silver dagger and threw it to Slade's heart and continued on my way to tent when I heard a scream and then thump.  I smirked and went in the tent while mind linking the instructions to Anand for cleaning the mess up because I knew that Slade won't be able to survive it. I mind linked Neymar and Hades to come to my tent.

"I want you to take over Slade's pack as I killed him. Call the werewolf council and explain everything to them. After war I will talk to the werewolf council and let you have the land as a gift from my side." I said and winked to Hades who understood that I wanted him to have control and make them the biggest pack there. After this Neymar will head into the werewolf council which is what I want. Neymar smirked "Thank you Clemira and I know why you did this." He said and laughed at me while Hades looked confused and bowed to me. "I will take my revenge." I said and looked at them who nodded their head understandingly. Let this war end and I will make their lives a living hell. I smirked and gave orders to everyone as we are trying the new strategy which I made to defeat the Trikon strategy. Everyone is working and getting things on place when Kali came to me "Kali you stay with me during the war." I said and she nodded her head. If not me then Viran or Hades will be there with her in the war so I can focus on Baldev. I have to kill him or else I will lose my kingdom.

Maddie William's POV  (Emily's adopted sister)
Jake is dead now  and Clemira was the one who killed him according to our sources Jake attacked her first but his attack backfired him. We got people from Neymar's pack to take over the pack and they imposed their own rules till the war gets over. People are really hoping that Clemira doesn't wins the war or else everyone who bullied her will have to face hell. People are making their mind to either stay in the pack or to become a rouge. Rumors have that Clemira doesn't have mercy and kills all the rouges that comes in front of her eyes. We were thinking to eek help from the council but they won't help us as Jake went against their orders and took part in the war. According to the werewolf committee our new alpha will be Clemira. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys really liked this chapter as it was full of surprises and cliffhangers. Now that Clemira has found her mother alive will she give her a second chance or kill her the time she sets her eyes on her. What will they do to overcome the Trikon strategy and who all will lose their lives in the war. Does Baldev have more tricks up his sleeve. Will Clemira be able to win the war?

I am sorry guys if there are any mistakes in the chapter. I am really looking forward to finish the story. I hope all of you are doing good and please stay at home. I am trying to update the story in  every two weeks. War part is coming up from the next chapters and I will make sure to upload it. Please guys support me with this book and give me your honest opinions about it. Please share, comment and vote as it really means a lot to me. The ones who's comments are the best.. I will be dedicating the coming chapters to them.
@mansi84pattni I dedicate this chapter to you as you're my only friend here and you're a true inspiration to every Indian out there. I love you and your story and I would really like to meet you one day. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE 
~VRISH