Flashback and Past

"GET UP YOU BITCH AND GET US OUR BREAKFAST READY!!" My so called sister yelled and threw a bucket of water on me. Ain't that an awesome way to wake your own sister up. I sighed and got ready for another day of hell. 

OMG! Where are my manners? I am so sorry, My name is Emily Williams and I am 15 years old.  I am an orphan and I was adopted into this pack when I was 5 years old after the death of the people who adopted me the pack started abusing me and made me do their chores. My adopted mother(Julia) always said that she adopted me from an Indian pack because my life was in danger. I shifted into my wolf when I was just 6 years old and my wolf helped me through everything from guiding me to making me strong. I am stronger than any wolf out there.

(FLASHBACK)

It was my 8th birthday and it was the time when sky came to it's darker side. Under the dark blanket I shifted at the outskirts of my pack's land. Suddenly a twig snapped and turned around to see alpha Neymar of our neighboring pack. "Shift back child" he said and I did shifted back with my clothes on. "How can you shift at such a small age?" he asked and pinched himself. I told him everything I knew about my wolf and also told him about how the pack abused me. He was angry and promised me to train till I would be able take everyone down. And treated me like his own daughter.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

After that day we met every night and he trained me for hours and gave me all his teachings after a year he got the court officials to train me. When I turned 13 years old, the court sent me on my first mission and I returned with a huge success by killing all the rouges alone. After my mission to the death land I was known as 'THE ASSASSIN' . I wanted to leave this pack as soon as I turned 14 but I was waiting for the last straw to go down. 

I went down and made the pack their breakfast and got ready for school. I wore my baggy clothes to school because I didn't wanted the students to get suspicious on me. We had many children from our pack in this school as this was a werewolf school. We have 2 packs coming in this school. First, was my pack the blue moon pack and second was Neymar's pack named the blood moon pack. Both the alphas of the pack had their sons in our school. Our pack's soon to be alpha is Jake Slade and Neymar's son is Hades Reynolds. I entered the school and the school slut pushed me which caused me to fall and everybody laughed at me. Hades gave me a sad and encouraging smile. He knew who I am in reality and we trained together in the court of werewolves till I got upgraded to the court of supernaturals. Now I train him sometimes at night and teach him on how to kill a supernatural in different ways. We went in our classes and the day started.

IN OUR FIRST CLASS

Hades came and sat beside me in the class which earned me some looks and glares from some girls in our class. We sat down and started a conversation.

(Ha- Hades and Em-Emily)

Ha -"Why don't you tell the truth to everyone?"

Em- "I don't want to Hades. I am waiting for my mate."

Ha- "You know tomorrow is Jake's birthday and we are invited to the party."

Em- "I don't care Hades. I live for revenge and I promise to take my revenge from every member of my pack for abusing me"

Ha- "You can join our pack if you want."

I shook my head, Mrs  Anderson came and started teaching us.The whole day went by me being alone or sometimes Hades would accompany me. When i reached home Jack came and slapped me "Bitch didn't  I told you to wash all my cars? " he spat and gave me one more slap. I went to the parking and cleaned all his cars. Till it was time to make dinner for everyone. I made dinner and served it to the pack members when I earned a slap from Maddie my so called sister "Did you expect me to eat such greasy food!!" I looked her in the eyes and glared "I am your future luna you bitch, respect me" she said and slapped me again. I made her salad and gave it to her. After that they ate, I  cleaned the kitchen and ate the leftovers because that's what you get when you're an omega. "We don't deserve this Emily, if I were you I would have left this pack." lily my wolf said "I know lily but we can't till we find our mate. Mate is our only hope now" I said and she nodded her head. I cleaned everything up when Jake came "Tomorrow is my 16th birthday and I want you to be out of my sight when the party is going on." he said and pinned me on a wall until I nodded quietly and went to bed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys this is a first time that I am writing a story on wattpad. so plz plz forgive me for any mistakes i have made and if you guys are confused about the characters there will be a detailed information about the characters in the third chapter so you guys can first read that if you can't understand. And if you guys see any problem you guys can message me right away and hateful comments are not welcomed here. If you like my story please vote and comment.I know this chapter is small i will be sure to make the other chapters big