Dad and Life

Emily's POV

I was ready to run in my vampire speed if I needed to reach Jaswant on time. It would take me exactly 5-10 minutes to reach if I run in a normal vampire speed. I took out a red bull gulped it down and started running. However when I was running I bumped into a muscular boy, Power radiated off of him. It made me so angry that my father remarried to a woman and had a son while he forgot about me his real mate's and his own daughter. He didn't even tried to find me. However while I was thinking such things that boy stared at me the whole time. "What's your business here rouge?" He asked and I laughed "Jerk can't you smell the power I'm radiating?" I asked and he smelled the air and stiffened "So now it's your choice either you die or you leave" I said and he laughed "You're on my land and you're threatening me?" he said and I laughed "Bitch wherever THE ASSASSIN goes it's her land. Did you get that?"I said and his eyes got big and I smirked at him "What!? Cat got your tongue" I said and he backed up in fear.

"Look I don't like big conversations, I want you to take me to Jaswant or else I'll kill you" I said as I had him pinned down and he nodded quickly. We started our journey with me behind him. We were going so slow that it would take us whole day to reach there. I took him by his collar "Shift.Now" I ordered him and he did shifted into his wolf. I climbed up to his back "Now run to the palace" I ordered him in my royal tone, he nodded and started running to the palace.

AFTER HALF AN HOUR
We finally reached the palace, I got off from him and stood properly. I saw the palace and my jaw dropped at the view. The palace was bigger than what the elders of our werewolf race had. The guy came "Sorry but I can't let you in. You have to come with us." He said and I nodded because I didn't had any option left with me. So I started following him when the guards came and 2 of them took my hands and pinned it behind me and took me to Jaswant.

IN THE COURT
When we reached to the court, Jaswant was sitting on his throne and looked like he was getting bored. When he saw me his eyes glowed golden "What's your business on my land?" He asked me and I growled my loudest to scare everyone, I took off my mask and his eyes bulged out and tears escaped from his eyes and he came running down the throne and hugged me "You look just like your mother." He whispered and hugged me tightly, I was a bit uncomfortable when he hugged me so tight because my weapons were coming in between. I pulled away "Just a second" I said and took all my weapons out and my dad was amazed from where I was taking my weapons out. Because I knew he had accepted me from the look in his eyes and I was safe in here while I am with him.
"Why do you have so many weapons and do you even know how to use them?" He asked and I smirked "I am not known the Assassin just for fun dad" I said and his eyes were filled with proud "I am so happy that I finally found you" He said and I smiled at him "Come on let's go to the living room and tell me what did you do till now?" He said and I nodded, we went to the living room.

Jas- "So where were you and I want to know everything about it."

Me- " Well when I was 5 I was adopted by Julia and her husband. At the age of 6 I shifted into my wolf for the first time. At the age of 7 Julia and her husband died since then I was ranked as an omega to the pack and was bullied and beaten brutally. On my 8th birthday I met Neymar the neighbouring pack's alpha, I told him my story and he trained me every night till I turned 9 then he got me court officials to train me but however they started experimenting on me which turned me with souls of wolf, vampire and a demon. When i turned 13 I was sent to missions and soon after I became THE ASSASSIN. Till 15 years old I stayed into my pack and got bullied and abused because I didn't allowed myself to reveal my identity but when my mate rejected me, I ran and went to Neymar and his son Hades to say that I am going to find my parents. And at last here I am."
I finished and he has tears in his eyes and he was very angry with my pack and wanted to kill them. "You my precious gem have gone through too much" He Said and hugged me once more. He clapped his hands and few people came "My long lost daughter have came home I want a huge party to celebrate it." He said and everyone nodded "I didn't wanted this father I am ok this way also." I said and he chuckled "But your my daughter and that too Jaswant's daughter" He said and I laughed. "I want to know my name dad. All my life I have been living with the fake one." I said Nd he smiled at me.
"You're name is Clemira Singh" He said and I smiled nicely at him and thanked him. "You must be tired now Clemira, you should go and rest till the dinner is ready. A maid will come to call you for the dinner" He said and I nodded. "And please I don't eat non veg that much so please make a veg dish for me." I said and he nodded while smiling. "Hey can you please show my room to me?" I asked Jaswant and he nodded as quickly as he can. We started walking and talking "So did you marry someone else after my mother died?" I asked and he sighed "Yes I did marry after your mom died" He said and I nodded. " You don't have any problem with it?" He asked and I shook my head "Why would I have a problem with it? I'm fine till she crosses paths with me" I said and we both laughed. "Now go and rest Clemira. You will meet your step mom on the dinner" He said and I nodded and went to my room. When i opened the doors to my new room my jaw dropped. (Pic of the room will be given) I went in and slept.
SKIP TO THE DINNER TIME
I woke up and got ready for the dinner which I am to have with my father and my step mother, I don't know if my step mom have any child or not. I got ready and someone knocked at my door, I opened to reveal an old woman with a red Indian outfit and I quickly understood that she is a maid. I nodded at her and she left, I took my weapons and fitted my knives into my boots and guns in my back and got a leather jacket over me.
I stepped down on the last stairs and a woman lead me to the room. When i entered everyone stood up in respect. (In India when a royal family member comes, everyone has to stand up in respect. You can't sit till they nod their heads or show their hands to you.) I nodded my head and everyone sat down. I went and sat near Jaswant "Clemira this is your step mother Rashi, This is your big step brother Laksh who is not my blood, he is your step brother Lavansh and he is too not my blood and this is my little princess Myrah who is my own blood." he said and I nodded "Rashi and children this is my long lost daughter Clemira singh and also the future alpha of this pack." He said and i choked on my food, all were looking at him as he have grown 3 heads. "No she can't be the future alpha of this pack. My son will be the future alpha of this pack." Rashi shouted and Jaswant shook his head "he can't be the alpha as he is not my blood." he said and she shook her head.

I stood up "I am the rightful heir of this throne so no one else can sit on this throne." i said and Lavansh got up "Only I will sit at the throne." Rashi said and Lavansh nodded, I laughed and saw Lavansh "Sure in your dreams." I said sarcastically and Myrah laughed. "I'll kill you bitch." Lavansh said and I laughed "You going to kill me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Babe you're talking to THE ASSASSIN not your average wolf shitty thing" I said and he paled. All of us sat down and started having our dinner in silence till suddenly in the corner of my eyes I saw that Rashi is trying to pick a knife up and trying to aim it on me. I bent down and got a knife from my boots and when she was about to throw it at me I threw my knife towards her which aimed her hand which had knife and she screamed in pain. Everyone got up to help her except me who was trying to finish my Indian meal. Only Lavansh ran out of the room to get the pack doctor while all the maids stood on their places for me and smiled at me thankfully. I got up and caught everyone's attention "I WILL BE THE ALPHA OF THIS PACK IF ANYONE LIKES IT OR NOT. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" MY wolf said taking control and everyone submitted to me and Jaswant nodded with a smile on his face. 
---------------------------------------------------------
JASWANT SINGH
He is the alpha of the biggest territory in the world. He is merciless and belongs from a royal family. He lost his mate in a rouge attack. After the death of his beloved mate he became invincible. Also he lost his daughter in the attack who's name is Clemira. He remarried again and had a daughter.

RASHI SINGH
She is the present wife of Jaswant. She killed her mate to be with Jaswant. She have 2 sons from the previous mate of hers. She is very evil lady and very nice with conspiracies. She gave birth to a girl who carries Jaswant's royal blood.

LAKSH SINGH
He is the eldest son of rashi's and her ex mate. He desires to sit on Jaswant's throne and to rule over the big territory of India. He's just like his mother, very cruel and helps her mother in conspiracies.

LAVANSH SINGH
He is rashi's second son. He is 15 years old but bigger then Clemira. He desires to find his mate and love her unconditionally. He doesn't wants any power or Kingdom to rule. He loves her little sister dearly.

MYRAH SINGH
She is Jaswant's and rashi's daughter. She is the only heir Jaswant have from rashi. She is 7 years old and is spoiled by Lavansh and her dad Jaswant. However, rashi seems to dislike Myrah as she wanted a boy as a Jaswant's heir. 

---------------------------------------------------------
So yes finally THE ASSASSIN met her dad. I also got a name to the Assassin and I really hope that you guys liked her new name, I know it's a bit weird for some of you. And yes I promise that this story won't be like those typical cindrella stories which you guys read alot.
I'm sorry if this chapter is small. I try to write a big chapter but in the end I always find myself at the same place. Also I'm sorry that this chapter only had Clemira's POV. I'll make sure that next chapter will have new POV and the POV will surely shock you. I have written all the new characters and their information above. I hope it helps you.
~VRISHANA