Sending an invitation

Clemira's POV
Yesterday was a big day for all of us. I was announced to the whole Indian pack yesterday and all the pack members were happy to find the lost heir of the pack. With this announcement came a lot of storms and cracks in the pack.  The other Indian pack's alpha Baldev was currently getting on our nerves by threatening us over and over again. So Jaswant and the council members finally decided to kill Baldev because his pack members were suffering under his reign and I am assigned to this mission.

Currently we are in Jaswant's office making our strategy. "Assassin I think you will be enough for Baldev" a council member said and I nodded because that's what I am thinking, if I can take Jaswant's pack down then Baldev is nothing. And soon I will rule over the whole India. "So as I was saying I will go to Delhi and would take my private jet from there. Reaching Baldev would take me 5 days and then I would kill him." I said but Jaswant paled a bit "Clemira you have an identity now that means you're the princess of this pack which makes your life in danger."He said and I nodded because it was true. "Either we have a war with him or I do the mission with my mask on." I proposed and everybody started discussing. After five minutes still I was standing there and everybody discussed when I banged my hand on the desk "ENOUGH MAKE A DECISION FAST BEFORE I BACK OUT" I roared and an elder of the council stood up  "Clemira we will ask them for a war if they deny then you can kill him." He said and I nodded in agreement. Soon we sent our message to him through our messenger and guards with him.

Jaswant's POV
I am very proud of Clemira and also I am very happy to find my daughter. First time when I saw her I was happy and a hint of sadness and hate was also there. Sadness because I wasn't there when she was going through too much anger was also there and hate was because I thought she may be a weakness of mine but I was wrong when she got out the weapons and told me that she was THE ASSASSIN who had killed my guards, my weakness changed into a powerful point. She is that power from whom I can conquer the whole world but I won't because I know my limits. Also the biggest problem I had is solved now, I had to make Laksh the alpha of the pack who is weak, coward and not my blood but now Clemira will be the alpha who is totally opposite of Laksh.

Now I'm personally having a meeting with Clemira because I can't risk her to get hurt because she's very precious to my life, I have lost her once now I can't afford to lose her twice. "Clemira are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her and she nodded her head with confidence "This is nothing for me now. I can take him down very easily dad, I have taken your pack down so his is nothing." She said in a confident and her alpha voice. She saw her watch "Sorry dad got to go I have a sword match with the beta" she said and got up, I was shocked to hear that and shot up from my seat "I want to see too" I said and she nodded.

At the sword ground
Clemira's POV
I got to the ground and took a sword with a lions head carved on it. I took it and checked it's sharpness and went to the ground and confronted our beta Saksham. We were going in circles when he attacked me first when I blocked it and attacked him.

(Video is up there of sword fighting, this is how they fought)

Finally I won and Jaswant clapped his hands with a proud look on his face. All the people there clapped there hands with the look of fear on their faces. Beta Saksham got up from the ground and bowed at front of me. "I tried my best to win but I can't." He said and sighed,I went to his side and placed my hand on his shoulders "I am proud to have a beta like you" I said and he bowed down in front of me with a huge smile on his face. "Beta Saksham for the war and mission I have some things on mind, so arrange the things for the meeting" I said and he nodded and got to the work as soon as possible. I soon was to visit all the small pack divisions of our land and I was to start form Delhi because I needed Rubin and Delhi is the heart of India. I went to my room and got ready for the meeting.