New pack member and Delhi

Clemira's POV
Me and Shrey on the very same night packed our bags to visit the other packs. Even we had to take the clothes for our disguise. I contacted Rubin and told him about the weapons we'll be needing for our trip and he agreed and was happy to meet me again. A small part of me was also happy to see Rubin again. We went to the bus stand to catch a bus to Delhi. Now you guys might be thinking why are we going from a bus when we have a private jet, so the answer is if we go in our private jet the Delhi's sub alpha will come to know about me which I don't want him to know.

Shrey's POV

Me and the princess are going on a mission to clean dirt from our land. Ain't that awesome? please note the sarcasm. Though I am not complaining because she's the most beautiful and strongest woman I have ever laid my eyes on. Also she's my alpha so I have no choice and in a way she's doing a right thing because I know she wants to rule the whole India. I too have no problem because in a way I too want to control all betas of India. We sat in the bus which is going to take us Delhi. She adjusted her bun which had knives as hairpins and her whole body had weapons. She also had some contract papers as she had the lawyer of our pack in the palace. She sniffed the air and her eyes landed on an old man in the bus. I too sniffed the air and felt there was nothing but humans in our bus but somehow Clemira had her eyes on that old man for few minutes and she went to the conductor who was a werewolf and asked him to get the other people down other than that old man whom she was eyeing from a long time. The conductor had to take her orders and did what she told. She went to the old man and pinned him down by his neck and got her hands on his beard and pulled his fake beard out.

Clemira's POV

I pulled out his fake beard out and threw it and so took out his spectacles. "Ahan look here Shrey we've got a guest here." I said and the rouge tried to breathe "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY LAND ROUGE?" I roared at his face and he whimpered "I am here to see the alpha princess." he said "Why what do you want?" I asked "I'm not a rouge princess, I'm actually a member of your pack." He said and I left him "Why have you came here?" I asked him "Princess I have escaped from my pack just to come here and seek your help. I am pack member of the city of Kolkata, Our alpha is very cruel to me and my pack members. He makes us pay high interest of taxes and does party with that money. Also he have bad eyes on the females of our pack." He said and started crying and that was making me very angry. He continued "He-e ra-raped my si-sister" He stuttered out. Now I was so angry that i would kill him, I heaved out a breath while Shrey rubbed my back. "Shrey change in plans now. We first will be going to Delhi and then the very next day We'll be taking off to Kolkata. Get our private jet to the airport of Delhi, call the alpha of Kolkata and announce that I'll be coming" I ordered and he called and got the things done. "Now listen young man, you'll be tagging along with me on this trip. There will be guards too in the private jet to protect you" I said and he sobbed harder and bowed in front of me "Thank you so much princess. I would never forget this and I am forever in your debt." He said while sobbing. I called dad "Dad I want our private jet at the airport of Delhi. The plane should have guards and a warrior with his family" I said and he said yes and ended the call.

after few hours
We reached Delhi with Wahe the man whom we met in the bus. We were standing at the bus stand when i spotted Rubin. I ran to him and jumped in his arms and he caught me on time "Easy there babe" He said and I blushed when shrey coughed dramatically "Oh sorry, So Rubin this is the beta of my pack Shrey and Shrey he is Rubin." I introduced and they shook each others hand. We got into Rubin's car and started with journey to his house while on the way I told him everything from how I reached to Jaswant to why I was here. "So when are you going back to Hades" he asked "I don't know Rubin, I'm very busy with pack maybe after I finish this I will visit him" I said and he nodded.

We reached his house and got down. We went to his living room and sat down "So Rubin I come to the point why I am here." I said and he nodded. I got out the contract papers and put them in front of him "I want you to join my pack Rubin. I don't want you to live here all alone." I said and he smiled at me "Where do I sign?" He said and I jumped on him and he hugged me and kissed my forehead. He signed the papers "Do you want to accompany me?" I asked him with some hope in my eyes and he nodded while blushing. "Pack your bags babe" I said and we got to work. Shrey and Wahe went to the supermarket while me and Rubin packed his bags. We then went to the weapon room and both took as many weapons as we can. We loaded the weapons in our bags and suitcases. We got the things ready for tomorrow. Shrey and Wahe came and Wahe made us our dinner which was very tasty and we enjoyed a lot. At night we slept at the roof.

NEXT DAY

It is early in the morning and we are loading all are bags and suitcases in the cab. "It's done Clemira." Shrey said and we all got in the cab and went to the airport. Soon after a silence ride of 1 hour we reached the airport. Where they let us go in without doing my checking because it was my private jet. We went in the bus which would take us to the private jet. We took our suitcases in the private jet where I saw 9 guards and a warrior family, they bowed at me and we took our seats. Soon our plane took off to the Kolkata. In the plane I explained everyone their roles and duties and rest of the time I slept on Rubin's shoulder.

IN KOLKATA
We landed at the Kolkata airport and I asked Wahe and 5 of my guards to go with him separately. They all escaped quickly and we got down to meet the alpha of the Kolkata. We got out of the airport and saw alpha Mathur standing there with a golden crown. I smirked and went to him with a fake smile. He can be the fattest alpha in the history. How can be the alpha of a territory with such a fat? Well that's about to change in few days. "Good evening princess. I am the alpha of this territory, alpha Mathur." He said and bowed in front of me and I nodded "I am princess Clemira. This is my beta Shrey, he is my close friend Rubin and these are my guards." I said and he bowed to my beta. We got out of the airport and got in Mathur's car. Me and Mathur sat in a car and started a conversation. "So princess any reason you're here?" He asked me "Yes Mathur This territory is soon getting passed down to me so I'm visiting all the territories" I said and fear radiated off of him. The rest of the ride passed in silence soon we reached to the Mathur's palace and got down. All the pack members came down and welcomed me with flowers during this I noticed some of the women had no life in their eyes and same goes for some of the men. It was almost evening so we were just supposed to have dinner and had to go to bed.

Dinner time went by me sitting in the middle of the table and seeing all the women staying away from Mathur. I need to collect the proof against Mathur. 'Clemira I heard that Mathur will take a girl in the woods tonight to rape her' Shrey mind linked me. Maybe that's the reason why all the women and men of the pack were dull. We finished our dinner and went to our rooms and waited for the clock to struck at 12.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAHE
This is the man whom Clemira and Shrey met on their way to Delhi. He is 23 years old and has a sister. His parents died in an attack. He belongs from the kolkata pack of India. He comes to Clemira to seek her help from their cruel alpha. He wants to seek revenge from his alpha for raping his sister and other female members of his pack.

ALPHA MATHUR
He is the alpha of Kolkata. He is a sub alpha of Clemira and Jaswant. He is 30 years old. He is very cruel to his pack members as he charges his member high taxes and rapes the woman of his packs. No one in his packs like him. Wahe one his pack members wants to seek revenge from him for raping his sister. He is very coward and fears the princess and the king a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for the mistakes I made in this chapter. Also I have written the information about the new characters of this chapter and story. If you guys have any doubt please feel free to message me. Also I won't mind to correct the mistakes I have made so please message me for the mistakes.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
~VRISHANA