Hell no!

Clemira's POV

They all entered the auditorium and bowed down to me while Nina winked at me and I nodded my head and motioned her to come up on the stage. She came on the stage and yelled "HELLO MY NIGGAAS!!" She yelled and I laughed "Calm down Nina. I will take it from here." I said and shook my head while laughing. "Everyone I want you to meet Nina. She's the leader of the coven and also my teacher." I said and winked at her. We finished our session and then I took the coven for a tour and gave them their rooms and Nina her tree which she loved. Everyone was settled in their rooms and now it was time to plan with Nina, Christian, Jaswant and Viran about the war. I went to my room and got changed in a formal baby blue dress as Nina loved to dress up for the meetings. I got ready and started my way to my office.

IN THE MEETING

I entered the office and saw that everyone was already seated in their seats except for dad who wasn't present there at the time. We all got seated and that was the time my dad entered the office "So you're the one who taught my daughter?" he asked Nina and she nodded her head. "So now can we start the meeting?" I asked them and everyone nodded. "So for starters we'll have Viran and Christian for training all the alphas, betas and warriors of our pack and then we'll have those females who want to fight will be trained by Divsena and me as she is one of the most capable fighters out there." I said and all of them nodded "You can train alphas, betas and warriors too." Viran said and Christian nodded "Okay then I will assist you guys as Nina will have to train me too." I said and Nina raised her brow at me questioningly. I looked down and cleared my throat because she knew I was up to something which meant no good to anyone.

"So Nina for you I have the most important work here. As per our sources it is said that alpha Baldev banned witches from his territory and according to some of the sightings we have came to the conclusion that the witches of India lives somewhere near Gangtok so we need to connect to them and invite them to our territory because there are no more supernatural beings on this land as per the reports. So we'll shake hands with witches and ask them to join us in the war and in return we will give them the permission to live on our land as they're very few in number." I said and Nina looked at me "I always knew that you were very smart but I didn't expect for this smart from you Ems." she said and I chuckled "Nevertheless it was you teaching us a lot of spells and potions so I can't say that I guess." She said and I mentally face palmed "Princess then for what do you need training?" Viran asked and I glared at him and Nina. "So before the war we I mean all the wizards and witches will caste a barrier over the palace so in order to save Aina's child." I said and Nina froze and I put a spell on her to not to say anything when she glared at me and cursed me in her mind.
"This is not the issue for now. For now we need to look for the witches in India who lives in Gangtok." I said and all of them nodded "Nina I want you to do something and connect to the witches who live in Gangtok." I said and she nodded. With this point the witches left and it was only me, Viran and dad. "Viran ask Rubin and Anand for the reports and what is left according to our expected report. Also I want you to see after the training of the people who are there and are joining us in the war." I ordered Viran and he left to do his work. "Clemira you do know that it's your day off today." Dad said and I laughed at him while nodding my head. Dad left the office and I sat their thinking about the war and the barrier which we are creating and what could happen to me after that I create the barrier. I smiled at myself and looked outside the window when I felt uneasy and I enhanced my hearing when I heard that the air is blowing faster. 'Viran get the witches to the ground as soon as possible.' I mind linked Viran. My eyes turned golden and I jumped out of the window. I landed on my feet and started running towards the forest when I suddenly heard Nina and others coming after me. I stopped and looked up to see other witches coming towards us and I smirked. "What's your business on my land witches?" I asked them with authority in my voice and they bowed down to me in submission. "We are here to join your pack and help you with the war." One of them said and I looked at Nina "Nina should we make a blood pact with them?" I asked her through mind link and she nodded at me. If they betray us then they will die because of the blood pact we make. If we make this pact with them then we have a good chance at winning the war. The queen of the coven made a blood pact with us in return we let them live peacefully in our pack and made a pact for lives that they will protect our territory till they are alive.

With such changes in our pack many people revolted and are against our idea of witches. So now it's time that we reveal the truth to everyone in the pack. None of the pack members know about my other sides except for the rumors of me being a vampire too. There's a big chance that i would have to reveal out the truth about me being the assassin which is the most wanted person for now. As the sources tell that Alpha Baldev now is searching for the assassin so he or she could help him to win the war. Well isn't it an irony that his fight is with the assassin herself. Well let's get this show on track and tell the members of my pack about my other sides as well. I mind linked Viran and asked him to gather everyone in the auditorium. It was time for me to tell everyone who I was except for the assassin part of course. When dad entered the office "Are you sure that you want to tell everyone about your other sides?" He asked me and I nodded nervously because this might be the first time for him to see me so nervous and scared for something. Everyone gathered there in the auditorium and now it was time to tell everyone the truth and to convince them about it. I stood up and went to auditorium.

IN THE AUDITORIUM
I entered the auditorium and everyone bowed down to me. I nodded my head and asked them to stand up. "So my dear fellow pack members, I have called you all here to tell you all about my other sides. Many of you might be wondering that why did we make a pact with witches. So my dear pack members your soon to be queen means me is a hybrid. Now to those  of you who are thinking how can that be possible. That can be possible because as a child I was experimented in the lab and it turned me into this. And I request you all who's present here listening to me to keep this thing a secret. So we will make an oath with your wolves out."
We made the oath and everything was going as per our plan. Witches were being taught by Nina. Alphas and betas were being taught by Viran and Christian and the females were being taught by Divsena. Rubin was doing a great job with the weapons and taught how to use them at the same time. You can say that senior pack members who don't have that much strength to the teens who haven't shifted yet are very active and learn how to use weapons. The response is great and everyone is improving day by day. Hades and Zade are training themselves and I trust or know for a fact that Hades will come up with something new. We are training adults and teaching  them on how to kill werewolves with bare hands. Everyone is more active then what I thought and doing their best. Still all this is less for me as we are fighting a war after decades maybe. Me and all the Anthony's warriors are searching for something new maybe we could go for silver spiked boxing gloves for some people who can't take wolves out so easily.  We will have a meeting on this with Rubin if he can help us or not. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys... I am very sorry for not updating the story in such a long time. The story is coming to an end and it will end really soon. Stay tuned as many twists are yet to come in the story and always expect the unexpected. I hope you guys are liking the story so far and I am thinking something big for the story. And i am really sorry if there are some mistakes in the content above but i am really trying hard for you guys. Also I want to thank all of you guys for your support and motivating me to update this story. 

Please vote and comment 
~VRISHANA