HOW?

Clemira's POV 
I saw a girl who's age might be 13 or 14 is having all the missing sets with her and she's practicing with them alone. I stand there and see the girl in an awe. Her determination and strength really had me shocked and happy. I coughed on purpose and she turned around in a frenzy. She saw me with her eyes widen and bowed down to me "Princess" she said "Child  ypu don't need to do that." I said and got her up "I am very impressed by you my child. Do you want to take part in the war?" I asked her and she nodded her head with hope in her eyes. "Get your parents with you in my office after half an hour." I said and she nodded. She bowed down to me and left to tell her parents. I saw Anand standing there with a smile on his face. "What if her parents deny?" he asked "I can't interfere then but I know that she will get her parents around in no time." I said and we checked rest of the things. "Anand go and get me the file on that girl and her family." I said and he nodded while I went to the office. 

IN THE OFFICE
I sat there with Anand and saw the file of that girl who was an only child to omegas of our pack. I smiled at the file and got that what she wanted from the war. To say the least, I was quite impressed by that child and it made me remember my past when I was an Omega. "Are you thinking to make her parents give in too?" Anand asked me and I nodded "This girl is an asset to the kingdom right here." I said and Anand nodded agreeing with me. I heard a knock on the door and I smirked "Come in" I ordered and they entered the office with their head down. "Being an Omega doesn't mean this." I said and they looked up "So I know why are you guys here?"  I asked and they shook their head. I looked towards the girl "What's your name my child?" I asked her and she looked up at me "My name is Kali." she said and I looked at her with amusing eyes as the name perfectly suited her. "I am really sorry princess if Kali did something." Her father apologized "Kali wants to join me in the war and as she's a minor I have to ask you guys for the permission." I said and looked up to them for an answer. They froze and looked to me with shock evident in their eyes. Her father didn't like the idea but her mother smiled at her "She can take her own decisions alpha." Her mother said and smiled at her. Her father was going to say something against it but her mother stopped him and held his hand. "Let her do it Lakshman. Let her do the things she want to." She said "But Urmi she's our only child! How can you let her go?" He exclaimed "It's better then being killed or being mistreated by Baldev." She said and he nodded while sighing. "Okay we'll let Kali choose what she wants do" Lakshman says and we all turned to Kali "Yes! Yes! I would love to!" She exclaimed and I nodded towards Anand "Come on kiddo, We need to leave your alpha and parents alone." Anand said and with that she follows him to the weapon room so that Anand can test her. "I know this is very hard for you guys." I said and they nodded "So as she's a kid I can sacrifice my one witch to cast a spell on her." I said and their ears perked "I know what she wants and I want to help her in that. I can make a witch cast a protection shield on her so she doesn't get hurt and if she does then I can have her sent to the infirmary as soon as possible." I said and they nodded "Thank you so much alpha." They said and bowed down to me before leaving the office. 
Today was a hectic day but after that Viran has marked me I am craving for him and his touch. I love him but I don't know if he's ready or not. I smiled when a picture of his crossed my mind. I got my mind link barriers down and mind linked Viran "Where are you?" I asked "I am on my way to my room. Everyone from the other territories have came to the grounds." He said  "Umm okay.." I said. "Would you like to come to my room after you're done?" He asked and I yelled yes to which he laughed. 

IN THE ROOM 
After all the work today we have completed everything which is related to the war. Tomorrow is off because we don't know that when they will be attacking us. We already have Aina and the other women in the protection room with all the supplies. I made my way towards my room to change before Viran comes to my room. Today I will dress really good so I can spend some really good time with him before the war. i took a bubble bath in the tub. I went to my walk in closet and got dressed in my white shirt with black lingerie and opened my wavy hair which fell back to my waist. I got out of the closet to see Viran already sitting shirtless on my bed and going through his phone. Viran looked really good and yummy in that outfit. Lust flashed through my eyes and I stared at him. 

Viran's POV 
SEXUAL CONTENT COMING UP! YOU GUYS CAN EXIT IF YOU WANT TO.

I could sense Clemira gaining lust for me because of the mark I can sense it. I smirked because I think my plan was working on her. I pretended to concentrate on my phone when from the corner of my eyes I saw Clemira. God she looked enticing.. Is she planning the same like I did? I thought until then Clemira came to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back with the same passion and pulled her by her waist to which she moaned. She got her hands in my hair and lightly tugged on it. I moaned and pulled apart "Clemira fuck it, I can't stop myself now." I groaned and "Then don't.." she whispered. I stared and then pulled her in a kiss again while her hands roam aimlessly on my body. The kiss was passionate and then I started to unbutton her shirt. I went down on her neck and licked her mark which made her go crazy and clutched onto my hair while pulling me into her. I got my hands under her thighs while she wrapped her legs around my torso. I then pressed her back to the wall and kept kissing her neck while my hand went to her breasts and I squeezed them hard. 'Oh god they're so soft.' I thought and then I took her nipples   in between my fingers and pinched them hard to which she arched back. "Baby bed." she whispered so I wasted no time and threw her on the bed. I hovered over her and started licking her nipples then I tried to unhook her bra as it was coming in the way but then she herself ripped it off while I ripped her panties out. I licked her nipple as I touched her down there and she took hold of the pillow. She then got up and took out my pants and boxer and frowned at me "I'm still a virgin Viran." She whispered and looked at me "I promise that I will TRY to not to make you sore." I said and she glared at me when she heard the word 'try' from me "Be gentle.." She whispered and I nodded my head. I went down on her and started licking her clit slowly when she clutched on my hair 'Ahaan I think I got the spot.' I thought. I smirked and started moving my tongue fast at the same spot "Viran my god!" She moaned and then I inserted a finger in her "Baby you're so tight." I groaned and kept licking her clit. "Come on lie down babe." She said and I lied down. She sat on my face and took me in her hand. 

Clemira's POV 
I took him in my hands and then after giving him a hand job for a while I took him in my mouth to which Viran groaned. I gave him a blowjob until he said "Clemira get down fast. I want to be in you." He moaned and I lied down. He rubbed my clit "Just do it." I moaned and he nodded. He positioned himself and then got him in me in a stroke to which I screamed "VIRANNNNN" and then he did it slow "I am sorry baby." He said and I clutched the sheets in my fist while he kept moving. When I felt good he increased his pace and started going way faster "Viran fuck" I moaned when I felt that I am getting way tighter "Viran I am coming." I shouted "Baby I am going to come in you." Viran moaned and that when I came "AHH VIRAN" I yelled and that's when he came in me yelling "BABYYYY". We both were panting when Viran got us some sheets and we slept peacefully smiling to the fact that we finally mated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is guys and now you know who's Clemira's mate for once and all. For all the readers who were waiting to find out that who will be Clemira's mate have it here. I would like to dedicate this chapter to someone special who's really close to my heart. The coming chapters are more interesting as after 1-2 chapters I will be starting the war chapters. I hope you guys are loving the story after this we still have a lot of twists to come in the story and let me tell you guys that you guys will be shocked to see the twists and I promise you that. I am still working on the coming chapters of the story and if you guys have an opinion or an idea then I would love to hear it. 
Please vote and comment that would really mean a lot to me. 
~VRISHANA