Decisions

Clemira's POV
Yesterday after knowing Viran's past and what he went through I went to sleep. Today I was going to make huge announcements in front of the pack which will be very shocking but good for the pack and the upcoming war. I sighed and took a shower for god knows how long and got ready in the royal attire with weapons in my dress and hair. I went to the field to see Viran and Divsena ready to fight. They bowed to me and started the fight when I nodded my head. They started fighting and I saw both of them had a sword with them. Divsena attacked and Viran defended himself in such a way which looked like that Divsena would never be able to touch him. Divsena fought until Viran made the sword in Divsena's hand go 360 degrees with such a force which made Divsena to throw her sword and then after 2 minutes of Divsena dodging Viran's every attack he had the sword against her neck.
I got up and went to the office where Shrey was waiting for me. I entered the office and Shrey's head hung low "Shrey you need to look after beta female and future beta of the pack during the war with the warriors so you won't be attending any beta duties from now on till the war." I ordered him and he nodded at me with guilt in his eyes. "Cheer up we all are actually happy that she is." I said and his eyes lit up and smiled like a fool. I nodded and asked him to leave as I had a bit of work to do until the court session started. I was doing my work till I got a call from Lavansh that they found the guy and will be here in an hour. Uh oh more decisions to make now. I finished my work in an hour and went to the courtroom where everyone waited for me. I entered the room and everyone stood up to bow down to me. I nodded my head and signalled them to get up and take their seats. I went to the podium and stood there with my head high and with a bold voice I spoke "Greetings to all the alphas, Lunas, media and people present here. Today I Clemira singh the princess of the royal pack have some huge announcements to make." I said with authority in my voice.

"For the new alpha of Punjab, Haryana and Delhi I have chosen the new alpha of the pack. And the person who has qualified for being a great alpha is KUSH the son of our beta and beta female." I said and everyone clapped except for Durga who got sad and watched me with a sad expression.
I clapped my hands and Lavansh brought Durga's mate in the court. "This man is a part of our pack who was being kept or kidnapped by alpha Ranjeet." I said and Durga cried with happy tears.
"Last but the most important of all that our beta Shrey have taken a leave from the beta position so this position will be filled by Viran who's the son of our beta female and beta." I said and Viran froze that what I just announced. Everyone was shocked by the last decision and started discussing when I exit the court. While walking to my room I felt someone staring at me and I knew it that It was Viran because it was his scent. "You can come out beta." I said and he came out with a smirk. "How may I help you?" I asked him and he came closer to me just 2 inches apart and observed my face. I looked at him with a questioning look "you're more beautiful in real life." He said and I looked at him with a questioning look. "You know being a princess of such a huge kingdom comes with a lot of popularity." he said and I understood it quickly and nodded at him. 

"Can't judge someone by their face now. Can we?" I asked him with an evil smile and he nodded while chuckling. "You know my past don't you?" He asked and I nodded at him. He came close to me and stared at me and touched my cheek while cautiously observed his every move. I smirked and slapped his hands away. He blushed and looked down like he didn't knew what he was doing. I laughed at him and gestured his to come to my office. Well it was true that I wasn't able to resist him as his tattoos were in a display in a very dangerous way which can  attract any girl to him and the jaw to die for. Veins rippling through his hand and a ton of muscles. He's the type of guy who we see in the magazines modelling for a brand. He have more of a Arabic guy sculpture to himself which was enticing. He cleared his throat and I got out of my day dreaming and looked down while I blush. I saw him blushing too and my smile widened. 

Viran's POV

Princess Clemira was the most beautiful girl on whom I have ever laid my eyes on. She is attractive in her own way but sadly she didn't had a mate in her destiny as her mate rejected her and also the guy whom she liked. I heard that she's the inspiration for all the women warriors out there. With her as a princess our kingdom have came with a lot of good changes and also Beta Saksham said that she was THE ASSASSIN who invaded our land just to prove that she was king Jaswant's long lost daughter. I smiled at her and then we started talking about the war and it's strategies. She told me that till where we have progressed and to say I was very impressed to hear the strategies we were following. This girl's a genius. She had prepared three plans which were very different and no one can think of the plans. We added more things to the plan and modified it as best we can. The truth is I just sat there nodding my head and saying yes while she gave the suggestions and asked me if it's right or wrong. She wrote a lot of ideas down then she called the king in her office. "Hey dad am I allowed to use other creatures in the war?" she asked "Of course, I mean otherwise you had to sit the war out." he said and she glared at him "I love you too dad." she said and rolled her eyes while he laughed at her. "Time for a bit of fun." she said and smiled evilly "Is she like this only?" I asked Jaswant in a whisper and he nodded his head while she shot a glare to us. She picked up the phone and dialed a number and called it "Hey Nina, the one and only The assassin here." she said and I froze that she's The assassin who every supernatural being is searching. "So Nina as you know that I am the long lost princess of India, I needed your help." She said "Because I am also one of your kind Nina. And I will help you when your coven is in need." she said and we both frozed as she's making allies with a witch coven which is very dangerous.

She hung up and looked at us with a questioning look "What?!" She asked "Don't tell me that you're a part a witch too." King said and she nodded her head shyly "And how do you know her?" I asked her "She have the most powerful witch coven out there in the world and she was the one who trained me for the supernaturals court when I turned into a witch I mean. Her coven and me had a treaty about saving each others back in need." She finished and I nodded while the king stood there like he was thinking something. "Clemira I know what you're thinking." he said and she nodded her head like a maniac. "Every rumor which I heard is coming true about you." The king said and she shrugged. She leaned back into her chair and clapped her hands to call an omega and when the omega entered the office "I want you to call Rubin and Anand in the office now." She said and leaned back on her chair looking out of the window. Her eyes darted to a tree outside and she squinted her eyes and raised her hand and an apple came flying from the window and stopped right in her hands. She took the apple and started eating it while we stared at her like she have grown some sort of another head. "Starring ain't good." She said while eating "And you decided to tell your father now about your witch side?" the king asked and she nodded, "I really thought that a witch will be really useless for you." she said while eating "Oh my god that's  so cool. Can I have an apple too?" the king asked when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." She said and both of them entered the office. Clemira was starring at Rubin intently when "How may we help you princess?" Anand asked and she shook her head "How are the preparations going on?" She asked while looking down  "All the things are going as we planned it 'princess'." Rubin said and she choked "Dad can you please wait outside then I promise i will get you what you want." She asked and the king and he nodded and left while glaring Rubin daggers. She sighed and nodded to what Rubin said "You can take Anand's help in making weapons." She said and both of them nodded. "I want you both to prepare a file and give it to me about the weapons and the material brought." she said and they nodded.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey guys this is the next chapter and I hope that you like it. I am very sorry if there are any mistakes in the chapter. I am very sorry guys if I am updating late because I am very busy with the college and all. Yep I got in the college which I wanted. 
So this chapter had a lot of Viran for you guys I think. I thought it would be a good change if I wrote Viran's point of view. And also the chapters to this story will be coming up late as now I added Viran to the story. I am resetting the plot because of Viran and promise to update the story as soon as possible. Coming chapters have a lot of surprises which will shock you guys. I dedicate this chapter to 

@MedinaJoseph

Thank you so much for supporting me and sorry if I haven't replied to you but your comments means a lot to me. 

Please vote and comment

~VRISHANA