Celebration

Clemira's POV
After the dinner when everyone went to bed, me and Shrey called an omega and made her speak out the truth and guess we were right she was too raped by him. Later we had many women against him and with us only we had to get our plan in action. Soon the clock struck 12 and we went outside in search of Mathur. We searched everywhere and even used our enhanced hearing to hear the voices of girl but we got no luck in finding them. We need to search for another idea to ban Mathur from my territory. We all gave up and went to the palace to make an another plan to catch or ban Mathur. It was 3 in the morning and we went to bed with a plan in our mind which we were to get in action tomorrow. We called Wahe and made him understand the plan which we made.

NEXT MORNING
We all got up early in the morning to get our things done. I got ready and got into my Indian royal dress and got the weapons. I went to Mathur "Alpha I would link to sit in your court today"  I said to him and he bowed down to me "Yes princess, we would be honored to have you in the court today." He said and I nodded, after leaving from his office I went to Shrey in his room and asked him to get the plan in action. Soon after few minutes Shrey got everything on the track and was dressed in a royal dress. There was a knock at the door and Rubin entered the room with a royal dress and damn he looked hot. I didn't realized that I was strange so hard that there was drool coming out till Rubin blushed and hugged me. We then did our final touches to our plan and went to the court with guards behind me.

IN THE COURT
We entered the court and everyone stood up and bowed down to me even there were people welcoming me with flowers. I went to the biggest throne in the room which was placed in the middle of the court and away from the thrones of minister. I sat down and nodded my head so they took their seats and today Mathur was to sitting down with the ministers of the court. Fear was like in the air everyone in the court are very afraid. "Sabhaa shuru ki jaaye" I asked them to start the court. The very moment court started and many members came out with their problems from which one was Wahe and his sister. As soon as Mathur saw them his face paled and began to sweat. The court started soon after 2 hours and Wahe came with his sister and on the other hand Shrey got all his work done by making all the raped women coming in the court. We were lucky to get all the victims to give their verdicts in front of me and the all the ministers which were present here in the court.

Wahe and his sister came and stood in front of me "Yes how may I help you with?" I asked them politely and they both started sobbing in front of me "Your highness I was the omega of the pack and I was raped brutally nor once neither twice, I was raped again and again." She stuttered while sobbing hard and I stood up from my throne in anger "WHO CAUSED SUCH HARM TO YOU" I roared loud which caused the whole court room to get up and bow down their heads when all the women who were raped came in the court and started crying and screaming in front of everyone even some of their mates came with them and tried to comfort them.

"ENOUGH. WHOEVER CAUSED THIS WILL BE HANGED TO THE DEATH. JUST GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT MAN." I roared out so loud that all the windows had cracks in them and people were covering their ears. One woman came in front of me "Princess we all were raped by the our alpha as in alpha Mathur." She sobbed out and all the people in the court stood up. There was a guard near me who was having a sword around his waist. I was so angry that he raped sp many women I saw nothing but red and my canines extended out and my vampire side was showing now. I took the sword which the guard had around his waist and ran to Mathur and put my sword on his neck "Any last wish you have you pathetic and disgusting creature?" I asked him with venom in my eyes and when he was to answer me back his eyes went lifeless and my sword had blood all over it. Everyone bowed to me with fear in their eyes even a minister pissed in his pants.
After few minutes that I calmed down to see the smiling faces of the women who were raped and there mates who were bowing down to me. "This city now will be ruled by the warrior of my pack." I announced and the warrior and his family came to bow down at me with happy faces. "Messing with my pack members means you're messing with me." I said and exited the court with Shrey and Rubin behind me. When Wahe and his sister stopped us "Your highness we are very thankful to you for freeing us from the clutches of that cruel man. We all will be in your debt your highness." He said and all the pack members bowed to me, I smiled at them and nodded. When all the pack members came towards me "Princess we the pack members of Kolkata want to have a celebration with you, beta and Mr Valentino." They asked me and I nodded at them and they dispersed to arrange got the celebration which was to happen that night. I went to my room and changed and slept till the celebration was to start.

At the celebration
All the pack members gathered in front of me and took their places. I nodded my head as signal to start the celebration and the members took their places and some of them stood in front of me in same attire and had some kind of instrument in their hands and one in the middle had a mic in her hands. "Princess can we start our performance?" A man asked and I nodded my head. The music started and the people who were sitting down there started singing a sufi song which melted my heart because these songs had a special place in my heart. And the people who were singing got up and started dancing in which I had to get up and join them because I couldn't control myself. I danced with them the same because that was a cultural dance and I knew how to dance in it.

Rubin's POV
The people of this pack were having a celebration to honor Clemira. And this evening Clemira looked ravishing with a royal dress on and jewelry too because today the females of this pack got her ready for the celebration. All the unmated wolves had their eyes on her but on the same hand had fear in their eyes. I am very happy that I am not a rouge anymore and that too now I am close to Clemira. I don't know from these past few days it feels like I can't live without seeing Clemira cause she's all what I think and dream about. Also I love her sweet and caring nature which she have towards her pack members. In last few days Clemira have made all of us fall in love with her. I am thinking to ask her out but my chances are very less with her. And when Clemira danced with the pack members and it melted all the peoples heart who were seeing this even mine. We all were in awe when we saw her dance the same as them.

Clemira's POV

The celebration which we had yesterday was very heart warming. I got close to all the pack members of the pack form small ones to the elders of the pack. Th pack is very happy to have a new alpha and now are not under the rule of Mathur. Soon Mathur's body was burnt by the omegas of the pack. Today I, Shrey and Rubin are going off to somewhere else in the other sub part of my pack. We packed our things and were ready to go to the bus stand from where we had to catch a bus to the Maharashtra, Mumbai as it is an another metropolitan city in India and needed a strict watch by us. As we took our suitcases and went to the exit of the pack, pack members stood there to thank us and bowed down to us in our honor. I nodded and they all stood up, I went to the oldest lady in the pack she was of 95 years old and hugged her as she was like a grandmother I never had at every day and every night she would come to my room and do my head massage by the coconut oil and would recite me a sleeping poem while patting my head lightly till I fell asleep. "Ma I promise that I would come back to you when I get free." I said and hugged her while she had tears in her eyes. We soon then left to the airport because Mumbai is far away from Kolkata. We went in the human airport and got the tickets to Mumbai. After an hour we were in plane ready to take off to Mumbai.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here's the next chapter, I hope you liked this chapter and finally Mathur has been killed. I hope this chapter was not boring as it only had 2 POV'S in this. I haven't written any new character info in this as there are no new characters in this chapter. Though you can ask me anything related to characters in the inbox I would love to explain it out to you guys. Also from next chapter the story will get exciting for the people who love action. I am sorry for the mistakes I have made in this chapter and if there are any mistakes you want to change you're free to message right away. 
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE 
~VRISHANA