Aina and Shrey

Shrey's POV
Clemira reacted very calmly and coolly when I told her about Aina and me. However my dad didn't reacted the same when I told him "YOU WILL NOT MARRY AN OMEGA, YOU WILL MARRY TO THE GIRL WHICH CLEMIRA CHOOSES." he yelled at me and left the room. He yelled so loudly that I guess the whole palace might have heard it but I know that Clemira never breaks her promises. It was almost midnight so I went to the palace kitchen to see if Aina was there and I saw her sobbing at the corner of the kitchen so I rushed to her "Baby why are you crying?" I asked and cupped her cheeks in my hands. "Your father won't let us be together." She said and started crying more, I kissed her on forehead "Baby don't worry I told about us to Clemira and she promised that you'll be mine whatever happens." I said and she sighed a bit. We spent some time together and then we went to her cottage and I tucked her in and planted a kiss on her forehead. I hope Clemira plans my wedding quickly. I sighed and exit the cottage as quietly I can and went to the palace into my room and slept peacefully with Aina on my mind.

AINA'S POV
The very next morning I woke up early. As an omega I had to wake up early. I got ready quickly and went to the palace to work. Last night when Shrey told me that princess reacted well and promised him that I'll be his, it took off huge load off of me. Being with Shrey is all I want. We were working and suddenly I heard that all the girls of the palace were called to the throne room. We went to the throne room and saw that princess Clemira sitting there on the throne, we bowed to her and she nodded her head. "All the girls of my plalace and all the girl alphas and betas I welcome you to the throne room. You might be thinking why are you guys here?" She said with authority in her voice. "I as the future alpha of the royal pack needs to find a suitable beta female for this pack as in Shrey's mate. I am arranging a masquerade ball and all the girls of the palace and every unmated alpha and beta female is invited to the ball." She said and my heart stopped when I saw Clemira smiling at me. We all were dismissed after the warriors telling us the time for the masquerade ball. I ran to the kitchen and started crying my heart out when suddenly an omega came and said that I am needed to clean the princess's room. I went to her room.

Clemira's POV
I called Aina to my room with an excuse to clean my room. She came to my room with her head hung low and bowed to me "My dear you're beautiful." I said and stared at her. She was the perfection which we needed for our pack. "Please come and sit here." I asked her politely and she did as I asked her to. "You know Aina that you're in for a wild ride." I said and she nodded slowly "However I have promised my beta for you to be his." I said and went to my walk in closet and pulled out a pink gown for the ball and went to her. "This is for you my dear, I want you to wear this." I said and she stared at the dress with so much admiration that I kept it in her hands "If you go out with this, you will be caught so I want you to come to my room before 2 hours to the ball and get ready here." I said and she nodded. She smiled at me and bowed in front of me "Thank you so much princess I would never forget what you did for me." She said and fell to my knees, I picked her up and hugged her "Come on stop with this, you're going to be my beta female." I said and she smiled at me.

Rubin's POV
Yesterday I rejected Clemira because I can't be the king of this kingdom. I will not risk my own life because of her. In the end I know it will be her own mate with her as a king of the kingdom. And I am nothing in front of all the other alphas who are present here. Today is the masquerade ball which was only for girls but later it was announced for unmated males too. So here I was in the mall getting my suit when I saw alpha Zade and Tarun coming out of Giorgio Armani with people behind them holding their shopping bags. I was quite jealous of them for buying such expensive suits but it's not worth it when I have no one to impress to.

Aina's POV
I went to the princess's room to get ready as she called me there. I knocked on the door and she asked me to enter the room. She lead me to her huge walk in closet and asked me to sit on the chair of the dresser. She clapped her hands and few of the girls with huge vanity boxes entered the huge closet. Princess showed them my dress and shoes and girls started working on me as soon as possible. They started waxing me and it seriously hurted like hell. It was half an hour when I saw princess Clemira sitting there deep in thought with a hint of sadness in her eyes. She shook her head and smiled towards me. "Princess can I ask you a Question? " I asked and she nodded her head "Why are you doing so much for me, I am no one but an omega of your pack. Why are you choosing me when he can have anyone?" I asked her and she chuckled "Well Aina to all of your questions there is only one answer that is love. I couldn't have my mate and the love of my life and I also think that I have no right to stop you guys. Shrey is my beta and to listen to him and to my pack members is my duty." She said and smiled at me politely.

AFTER ONE HOUR
They were done with my waxing and with my make up too and to say I couldn't recognise myself in the mirror. Princess saw that and smiled at me, and she sat on the chair to get herself ready now. Till that I wore the gown which was pink and heels which were full of glitter. Till that I saw that princess was also done and she wore a black gown with black heels under it. She looked beautiful and that too more than me. I didn't understood that how someone can reject her who is so powerful and beautiful.

Clemira's POV
I told Aina what to tell others when they ask her about dress and and the shoes and told her to sneak out quitely. When the ball was about to start and people started gathering in the ball room Aina sneaked out and I waited for the guard to tell me that all have gathered in the ball. Till that I went to the weapon room and got all my weapons hidden under my gown and in my hair. When the guard came and gave me the message that all the people are waiting for me. I took a deep breathe in and nodded and went to the ball room. When the doormen announced it to everyone, I entered the room and everyone bowed to me. I nodded my head and the dance started, I spotted Aina and Shrey dancing together then suddenly a girl came and pushed Aina off and started dancing with Shrey. I laughed and Aina ran when I mindlinked her "My dear Aina don't be sad if Shrey can play then we will also." I said and she came back and I nodded at alpha Tarun and he quickly understood and went to Aina and asked her for the dance "My dear say yes and go with him." I mind linked her and she nodded and went with him and started dancing. It was enough so I got up and went downstairs and saw something hilarious.
____________________________________
Hi guys, so I hope you liked this chapter. There were no new character so there's no new information. I know Rubin's part is very small and there are some twists in the chapters coming up. And you guys will come to know the actual reason why Rubin rejected Clemira. I am really sorry if this chapter is short. Also I am very sorry if I made any mistakes.
PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE