Few days before war

Clemira's POV 
There are only few days left for the war and everything is ready beforehand. We have decided the strategy and now we just need to fight the war. In the past few days me and Viran haven't gotten time but we are going strong as ever. Today we have some meetings and then I have decided that everyone can spend time with their families before the war. Everyone has mates or parents and who doesn't have they are going to have a feast of their own in the backyard. Jaswant has to spend time with Myra and I understand that. Me and Viran will be spending some time together. Viran is excited and is working his ass off so that he can finish work early and spend some tome with me. I am too trying to finish off things early so that we can spend time together. 

AFTER THE MEETING
I am done with my meetings and now I am running towards my room so I and Viran can spend some time together. I entered the room and changed into a white shirt. I was buttoning my shirt when Viran came from behind and started kissing my neck. "Hey babe, How was your day?"  I asked him and "It went really slow." He said while nuzzling his head in my neck. I turned around and hugged him tightly with my hands around his neck. I tip toed and kissed his cheeks so he got his hands under my butt and lifted me making my legs wrap around his torso. "So what do you want to do today, princess?" He asked me while kissing my forehead. "Viran.. I want to tell you something." I said shyly "Yes babe?" He asked while looking at me. "I love you" I said and he  starred at me "Say it again." He whispered "I love you." I whispered and the next thing I know is that he threw me to the bed and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back with the same power and then he started kissing my neck "Babe please mark me." I moaned and he looked at me for my permission and  I nodded. He extended his canines and got them into me, I felt pleasure and arched my head back when he took his canines out. He kissed the mark and I was getting sleepy after being marked by him. I snuggled into him and fell asleep.

Viran's POV 
I feel so amazing and I am really happy that she asked me to mark her. My wolf and I am really happy that we marked her and now we are content that no one would steal her from us. After that I marked her she got tired and slept while snuggling into me. I stared at her while she slept near me. I kissed her head and played with her hair while thinking that my baby is so strong. I then thought what if I have another mate out there and what will I do if I actually find her. I slept thinking this.
A woman in white dress appeared in front of me and I looked at her questioningly. She smiled "Bow down my child. I am the moon goddess." She said and my eyes widened and I bowed to her. "Get up my child, I have things to talk to you and we don't have time for that." She said and I got up straight to listen to what she has to say. "As now you have marked Clemira that means you're ready to be her mate. However things aren't that easy my child." She said and I looked at her "What do you mean?" I asked "Child Clemira has accepted you as her mate but her wolf hasn't. To make her wolf yours you have to mate with her until then her energy will be fed of to her wolf and this may lead her to lose the war." She said and I nodded understandingly because Clemira has the gift to choose her own mate but on the other hand her wolf was rejected by her real mate. In order for my and her wolf to connect we have to mate and war is just few days away. "And you have to mate her because she might not be able to endure the war. There is something really bad which she has to deal during the war." The moon goddess said and disappeared. I woke up to see Clemira still sleeping beside me. I smiled at her and kissed her head. Still she didn't wake up so I started kissing her neck when she suddenly clenched onto my hair. I continued to kiss her neck taking that clench as a permission. "Viran.." She whispered and I look up to her "Let's continue this tonight babe. You know we have a lot to deal with today." She said and I sighed "Babe let's meet tonight in my room?" She said and I nodded pretending to be sad. We got up and I came to my room thinking that today I really have to make Clemira give in. I can't loose her now that I finally have her when I don't even know what will happen in the war and to what was the moon goddess indicating. I thought about it and I decided to go andd see Nina for this because I know she's the only one who can help me with her right now. She's the only one who knows Clemira from years except for Hades buht I would really prefer Nina over him. I got ready and went to find Nina.
I found Nina with the other witches practicing so I went to her "Nina, Can we talk somewhere?" I asked her and she nodded her head. We went to my beta office and asked her to have a seat. "What's the matter, Viran?" she asked me "Well it may sound weird but the Moon Goddess herself visited me in my sleep." I said this and her ears perked up. "She asked me to mate with Clemira before the war because there is something bad which will happen during the war." I said and she sighed "I knew this was coming.." She said with her hands on her head. "And we don't have a lot of days left until  the war." I nodded with stress because if I don't mate with her then we might lose the war and the things for which everyone has been working so hard. "I was saying.." I continued with some tension in the air "That I will try to mate with her tonight and if not then I am afraid that then we have to use a potion." I said and Nina eyed me carefully while nodding her head in agreement because it's the moon goddess we are talking about here. If it's her then something in the war can affect Clemira a lot.

Clemira's POV 
I was sitting with Anand and Rubin who were telling me the material used and the stats of people who were using guns and arrows. Yes, arrows because we will use everything in this war. "Clemira you know we can't win the war until you know." Anand tried hinting it to me and I sighed nodding my head in defeat "Let's see Anand" I said and he nodded. I know Rubin didn't got a hint because he was looking over us in confusion. "I feel something weird in the air today." Anand said and I froze knowing that it was my mark which was mixed with my and Viran's scent. I sighed and asked "Rubin you can go back and check the weapons. I will be there in 10 to check everything else." I said and he nodded his head while heading out with all the files in his hand. Once he exited the office, I looked over to Anand and got my turtle neck down so he could see the mark of Viran. He stared at me with a really big smile on his face and congratulated me for the mark. "I didn't say it because I don't want people to know about it yet." I said and he nodded his understanding that what I was up to. I signaled him to follow me so we could see all that which Rubin has done and match the weapons which I designed. 
Anand followed me with the guards to where Rubin was. Anand went to him and and brought me the files which Rubin had prepared for me to see. I checked the files and gave it to my guards to check everything while I talk to Rubin. "So Rubin the weapons which we designed are they ready?" I asked while going through the files. "Yes and I have tried some new things too." he said and I looked at him "Show me those." I said when a guard interrupted me "Princess there's a set missing in every weapon section." He said to me and I turned to Rubin when Anand took me to a room and what I saw was utterly shocking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! A twist is coming again and I really hope that you guys like it. So far everything in this story was planned and I really hope that you liked the story till now. I know I made a lot mistakes in the story which I am sorry for but I promise to complete this book and then editing out my mistakes. I know that this story is going a bit fast but I have my reasons.
 I think like I am really stretching the story before war, Am I right? I am really trying to make the further chapters more interesting so that you guys don't get bored. If anyone wants to give their ideas they can text me either on wattpad or on Instagram. I will mention my Instagram handle below. 
Instagram:- vrishanaaa

please comment and vote
~Vrish